[S4] Only One Can Remain Pt. 2

........................................................

Italics= (Y/n)/Reader's thoughts

........................................................

I met Jay in his room and we went to his balcony. We jumped down from balcony to balcony until we came to Kai's balcony. I saw Lloyd and Cole jump down and enter Kai's room and then Jay jumped onto the ledge of the balcony while I waited behind. I heard the doors to the balcony underneath open and saw Kai push Jay off. Jay let out a yell and hung to the bottom of the balcony as best he could. A girl's voice questioned Kai, "What was that you said?" Kai scrambled to answer, "Uh, I said w-w-what a beautiful night. Haha." I saw Jay struggling to hold on while Kai was busy flirting, probably with that girl in red, Skylor I think he said her name was. Skylor continued speaking to Kai, " What do you think happened to Karlof?" Kai sighed, "I feel horrible. If I had known what would happen-" Skylor cuts him off, reassuring him, "You did what you had to do to stay in the Tournament. I'm sorry if I was so cold to you earlier."

I saw Jay trying to get Kai's attention as he was having a hard time hanging off the bottom of the balcony. Skylor continued speaking, "Maybe it's good to have friends." "Kai!" Jay whisper-yelled at the red romeo. Kai whisper-yelled back, "Jay, would you stop making that noise." These idiots are going to die. Skylor continued to speak to Kai, "You asked about my power-'' Well this is interesting, maybe this could be useful. But Kai interrupted her, "Uh, yeah, oh, it's so cold out," he says while fake shivering. "Better call it a night," he says as he walks into his room and closes the paper doors to the balcony. Skylor, clearly dumbfounded, exclaims, "Oh, okay. Sorry to have bothered-'' Kai then pops his head out and cuts her off again saying, "Oh, okay. Good night."

He then goes back into his room and Skylor sighs and goes back into hers. Kai then comes out and helps Jay onto the balcony. "Just had to leave me hanging, huh, Romeo?" Jay said in his complaining tone. Jay then went inside as I hoped down. I then pointed at Kai, "You better apologize to Skylor later." Kai looked confused and a bit shocked as I walked inside. Jay was taking in how luxurious Kai's room was. Cole exclaimed, "I know! His room is some much nicer than mine. Look, chocolate-covered shell peas. I love these." He then takes the entire bowl and jumps onto the bed. "Oh, and look how soft your pillows are. Man, mine are made of rock. What a crock."

I chuckled at his behavior and saw more chocolate covered shell peas. I grabbed a handful, ate a few, and offered it to Lloyd. I noticed he really enjoyed dessert at dinner so I assumed he has a knack for sweets. Lloyd smiles with a bit of a blush on his face and takes some from my hand. The sight makes me smile. I then started listening to the conversation again, Jay and Kai were discussing how to search for Zane. "The island's big," Jay says to Kai. "We'll need to split up." Lloyd then says, "No. we stick together." Cole then calls out from the bed, "Uh, guys, this bed is, uh..." Kai, a bit angry, says, Cole, I get it! You like my bed. Would you stop playing around?" Cole just responded confidently, "I think I know how we can search the island."

........................................................

We all were laying on Kai's bed. Well not all of us, it only fit four people. I was laying on top of Lloyd which seemed like a good idea at the time. I was wrong. He is really warm. Wait what? Lloyd then said to Cole, "I feel ridiculous." Why did that make me feel sad? Jay was relaxed on the other side of the bed, "Ah, you're right the pillows are soft." Lloyd asked Cole again, "Is this a joke?" "I must've done something to trigger it. I was laying here then I stretched-" Cole said but then the bed flipped over and the Ninja were handing onto the bed with their hands and I was hanging onto Lloyd. Jay shouted, "Whoa! Secret passageway! Cool." We all then jumped down and landed on the ground below us. Kai lit his hand on fire to light the dark corridor.