Reveal The Secret

Y/n : Are you free tonight?
Changmin : Why we're you asking?
Y/n : Well… me and aunty sana already planned to make you guys to be in a relationship. So… What do you think about it?
Changmin : MOM! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY GIRLFRIEND??? WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND????? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE I'M SPEAKING????????? WHYYYYY??? JUST WHYYY???

I yelled at the top of my lungs without noticing that I already hurts my mother. Tears start to escape from her eyes. My eyes filled with tears. "M-mom i-im s-sorry. Mom…" My softened when she ran like a baby towards me to hug me. "I'm sorry Changmin ah. I should understand you not forced you to be in a relationship. I'm sorry." My mom apologized. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, mom." "It's okay baby…" Since my mom is shorter than me, I kissed her forehead. " I promise I won't ask anything about girlfriend anymore." "It's okay mom. I love you."

Start from that day, she never ask me about having a girlfriend anymore. Next week, is my birthday. And I finally decided to tell her the truth. Who actually I am to her.

Today is my birthday. As usual, mom will baked a cake for me and cook my favourite dish. "Mom… I have something to tell you." I started with nervously. "What is it honey."

"After 19 years living on this earth, I finally have the audacity to tell you this. I'm actually not the actual Changmin. I'm jimin your husband. I was born again to be your son. I-im s-sorry for not telling you the truth."

"W-what?"