Wednesday evening there was a quidditch match that she was forced to go to. It was Ravenclaw versus Slytherin so she wanted to support one of her best friends as well as her brother before she returned right back to the library. Since it was her O.W.L year, she spent too much time on the overflowing amount of work.

Thursday night, she once again sat in the library, finally finishing up her work. She did a silent cheer to herself when she finished her last assignment before she checked the clock on the wall to see it was 11:30, way after curfew.

She cursed to herself before picking up her books before trying to sneak through the castle, back to the common room. She had her wand out, using it for light. When she heard footsteps behind her.

"Miss. Mackin, may I ask you why you are out past curfew?" She heard Professor Snape ask from behind her. She sighed before turning around, giving him a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry Professor, I let the time run past me while I was doing homework in the library. I finished though!" She tried to joke as he gave her a still look.

"Well, I must give you a punishment of some kind for being out past curfew, hm?" He asked her as she let out a sigh.

"Hello Severus, I will take it from here, do not worry." She saw her Uncle say from behind Snape as a small smile grew on her face.

"No thank you, Remus, I will give out the punishment for Miss.Mackin." Professor Snape said, disregarding him.

"Never mind that Severus! I will take it from here as I need help cleaning the classroom, come with me, Elle." Remus said, walking past Severus, ushering Elle to start walking with him as they heard Snape let out a loud and exaggerated sigh.

She let him lead her to his classroom as they both walked in together, him softly shutting the door.

"You shouldn't be roaming the halls so late." He told the girl, leaning against his desk.

"I know I'm sorry Uncle Moony, I lost track of time while I was doing homework." She told him as he nodded.

"Well just be careful, you never know what's roaming around these halls at night." He told her as she slowly nodded, noticing parchment behind him with writing on it.

"What's that?" She asked him, pointing to it.

"This? It's how I knew you were wandering the halls, come look." He said as she put her bag down, going to look at the parchment to see it.

"Oh, the Marauder's map? Isn't that what you called your friend group back when you went to Hogwarts?" She asked him as he nodded with a small smile on his face.

"James was Prongs, I was Moony, Sirius was Padfoot and our friend Peter was Wormtail." He said, showing her the main page.

"Whos the honorable mentions of scarce and Minnie?" She asked, looking at the smaller names written underneath it.

"Your Mum and Dad. They helped us make it." He told her as she smiled at him.

"My Dad was Scarce?" She asked with a giggle as he nodded.

"Yes he was, he picked that nickname out himself." He said with a laugh as the two admired the map.

"Uh, Uncle Moony, why does it say Peter Pettigrew is on the map? I thought Sirius killed him?" She asked as he nodded.

"I'm not sure, I was actually trying to figure that out. I guess the map could be broken." He said with a sigh as she nodded, bringing her Uncle in for a side hug of comfort.

"Well either way I am sorry Uncle Moony, it must have been hard to lose your friends." She said as he gave a sad smile.

"It was, but I had your Mum, your Father, and then you and Nathan." He said, giving her another small smile.