Chapter 20 - The Caller

Comenzar desde el principio

Suna: *limping a bit*

Osamu: C-can you walk? You can stay at home if you-

Suna: Are you kidding me?!?! This is nothing, Tsumu needs your support much more than I do right now, just go after him, I'll catch you up in a bit...

Osamu: If you're coming then I'm not leaving you... Besides, Atsumu already got Mom... He'll be fine... *not sure if he's reassuring Suna or himself*

Suna: *raises his eyebrow* Really? As far as I know, you take care of Atsumu much more than your Mom ever did... You're practically his real mother at this point

Osamu: *he knows that Suna is telling the truth but he doesn't know how to react to that* Let's just get to the car... *opens the house door*

•••••
At the hospital, 9 am

Atsumu is wearing a mask to conceal his identity.

Atsumu: *quickly approaches the counter*

Nurse A: May I help you, Sir...?

Atsumu: Yami Ono... I came for my HIV test result

Nurse A: Oh, okay... Your identity card, Sir?

Suna: His bag was stolen... We used this one last time... *gives the nurse his ID card*

Nurse A: And you are...?

Suna: His... guardian

Nurse A: You look pretty young to be his guardian... Did you notify your family last time when you take the test? Are you guys even more than 18 years old?

Suna: *getting agitated* How do you think I got my ID card if I weren't 18 years old?

Nurse A: You could've faked it

Suna: You think I'm a liar???

Nurse A: I'm not saying that-

Suna: The last nurse didn't even ask this much question, just give us the result and we'll be out of your way!

Nurse A: *studies Suna, then Atsumu, then the whole group, then back to Atsumu* Would you open your mask for a while, Sir?

Atsumu: ......... *opens it*

Nurse A: *frowns a little* Alright, let me check the data...

Some moments later

Nurse A: The result will be delivered directly by dr. Tajima. He's available in room 135. His meeting with his previous patient is almost done, you can go in directly after that. Here's your queue number...

Atsumu: Okay *takes the queue number and goes directly to the direction of dr. Tajima's room*

Nurse A: *watches as they go away*

Atsumu is about to wear the mask back when he suddenly bumps into another nurse.

Nurse B: Arhh-

Atsumu: *pauses* Sorry...

Nurse B: Uh, yeah... It's okay...

Atsumu: *wears his mask and resumes walking*

Nurse B: *frown* That's... weird... I feel like I have seen him before...

Nurse B: Where have I-*eyes widen*

•••••
At Inarizaki Highschool

Riseki: Kosaku, nice kill!!

Akagi: Nice kill, Kosaku!!

Coach: Riseki, lower your shoulders when you receive!

Riseki: Yes, Coach!!

Coach: Ginjima, don't jump too fast when you block!