The End & the Period‼️

Start from the beginning

"Hey daddy did you meet everybody?" Mani said hugging his waist.

"I did baby girl."

"Ew your wet." She jumped back frowning.

"Tyce laugh."my bad let me get myself together."

"Ok I'll be downstairs." She sung skipping down the hall.

Tyce went in and got himself right. He was still a little damp but it was all good. 

Right when he walked out his phone vibrated it was Maleak texting him about the jet being ready. He stood there responding, finally looking up and to his surprise there the fuck she was.

Passion looked up and stopped dead on her tracks. Her eyes got so big and she felt her stomach drop in her ass.

"Oh my god." Passion  said a little above a whisper. She felt like her eyes were playing tricks on her. Passion heart was beating so hard she began to panic."Oh my god. No this isn't happening." She backed up inside the room only for Tyce to walk in closing them both in.

"My fucking baby." He said with lust dripping from his voice.

"Dimples"

"Tyce no" her words fell on deaf ears. He grabbed her by her neck swiftly bringing them together.

Kissing her with no hesitation.

***

"Nigga you did what!" She yelled at him. He looked so calm. Too calm for her liking and it was pissing her off.

"Chill out with all the dramatics ma. Don't act like you didn't catch the news." He relaxed in his seat firing the blunt up.

"He's the father of my children fool ass boy!" She yelled mushing his head

"Do that shit again and you gon be fighting for your life." He said stern. For a moment she tried to compose herself but it was beyond hard. She sighed

"Why? Why would you do that? Do you think I want my kids growing up without him?"

"Look. It's not like the nigga been around anyways. Beside I did us both a favor."

"And what favor was that?"

"We can be together now. Without being on some down low shit. Me you and kids"

For a minute she was quiet just starring. She was tryna see who it was she was dealing with because who was in the car was nothing like the guy she grew to love.

"Let me get this right. I tell you I want a break and you go and try to kill my kids father?"

"And his bitch. Don't act like the nigga wanted you. Or them fucking kids ma."

"Dirty muthfu-"

"Look it is what the fuck it is ma. I'm leaving for Miami tonight you rolling or not?"

"This nigga is crazy" she thought to herself

Who knew trying to move on would cause her so much drama.