The End & the Period‼️

"Ma that food hit spots I didn't even know I had" Passion said making everybody laugh.

"Your welcome baby. How far long are you again ?" Mama Zoe asked moving around the kitchen. Of course she was the last to eat.

"Just about 2 months now."

"Please girl I'm so glad im about to drop l Juicy said rubbing her now huge belly.

"No more huh?" Tmya asked grinning.

"You lucky ma in here I almost told you something" they all laughed

Truth was Juicy was trying not to set herself up to be hurt. It's a blessing she and they baby are doing good, she knows her chances are slim on having another baby.

"Anyways I'm about to go get myself together cause I'm bout ready to be out." Passion said getting up

"Bout another hour. I got some to handle with Mani" snow said. Passion thought nothing of it and proceeded upstairs.

Everyone else remain in the kitchen making small talk. Overall they were just ready to leave Cali.

Snow and E left the ladies in the kitchen and went to the porch to smoke.

Just as the blunt was being lit a all black Durango pulled up in the driveway.

E immediately grabbed his tool making snow laugh.

"Cool out my guy." On cue Imani jumped out.

"Uncle Shad!" She yelled darting up the pathway. Noticing him on crutches she slowed down her stride. "Who I gotta beat up?" She said making them laugh.

They managed to embrace each other.

"Wassup Boog?" Snow missed his niece. Ever since he had her this was the longest they went away from each other.

"Nothing daddy is on the phone right now he's getting out." She said excited." Is Passion here?"

"Yea she's upstairs." Imani quickly ran inside.

"I'm gon let y'all chop it up." E said passing the blunt to go in the house. Snow simply nodded.

Tyce finally got out the car.

***

Out of nowhere the rain started to pour down making Tyce run on the porch.

"Damn!" He said coming face to face with Snow. "Wassup loc they got you out of commission huh?" Tyce said dapping him up.

"Hell yea man I'll be good in a few weeks. Wassup man you good?"

"Hell yea a nigga wet as hell now. You think the mind I dry off?" He ask hoping. Being in prison has made Tyce ocd and being wet made him feel nasty as shit.

"Yea fasho follow me." Snow led the way and everyone was in the dinning room sitting at the table.

"Aye yall this Mani dad Tyce. Tyce this is the crew."

"Wassup crew" he threw his hand up in a light wave.

"Mama Zoe you mind if he use the bathroom?"

"Not at all baby. Up the stairs around the corner and it's the last door."

"Thank you Miss." Tyce said respectfully. He disappeared up the stairs

"Damn Mani looks just like her dad." Tmya said. That made Tyce smile.

Following the directions. Tyce made it to the door and before he could open it someone else did.