7; work day

"Get up!!" I hear multiple yelling and jumping on my bed. I open my eyes and everyone is dress. I slowly get out and make my way to the bathroom. "I'll be downstairs soon." I hear footsteps and my door clothes. I do my morning routine and make my way to my phone. I check my phone and it's fucking 7am. Are you serious?

I get dress and make my way downstairs. I take a look at everyone's outfit and they look so nice while i'm wearing sneaks, yoga pants, and nike shirt with the thumb thing, and some shades. "Let's go." I make my way towards to door. We all get in the car. "I like your outfit clara" She smiles at me "Thank you"

I start driving to get food then off to my job, going into my designated parking space. "Come on guys." I grab Kaelyn's hand and all of us walk towards the elevator. "Y'all are allowed anywhere in the build but don't distract anyone from working." They all nod and we make our way off elevator to the front desk. "Hey dustin, I need passes for these 5." he nods "One day pass or?" I shake my head and he nods asking them their name and taking pics for the passes. After 20 minutes everyone has their passes and we make our way to different elevator that leads to the floors. I press the 21st floor and we make our way up there.

Only my assistant, secretary, treasure, and top 10 employees work up here with me. We get off the elevator and everyone looks so spooked to see the kids with me or the fact that i'm here. "Hey guys these are my babies." They introduce themselves and we make our way to my office.

"Okay everyone leave your stuff in here Brayden and Kaelyn stays in here. Everyone else go head."

Brayden and Kaelyn pulls out their toys while I go to my desk. I decide to sign all them up for school. I look up the best schools in my area and I start submitting all the information.

"Mr. Paul! Mr. Paul! You cannot go in there! Ms. Green isn't taking appointments today." I hear Missy yell as my door opens up to this old ass man and my 3 other kids are back.

I quickly stand up. "Hi I'm Sailor Green. Sorry for my appearance I didn't plan to come in or have any clients. Also don't you ever come into my office without a appointment, knocking, or my assistant let's you in." I hold my hand out. He takes my hand "Hello Sailor, I'm James Paul and by the way I think you look way better like this." I almost gag and roll my eyes at him ignoring my comment. I hear someone clear their throat and I look over and the kids are looking around being awkward. "Those are my kids." He looks over and smile at them.

"Well let's get down to business." He nods and sits down. "I just moved here from Utah and I brought a house in fairview and I would like for you to design it. I want something masculine but also if I have someone and their kids move in they won't feel like it's too manly." I almost choke on my spit at his example.

"Okay um i'll need to check out your place to get measurements and take a look at everything." He nods "Can you come take a look now?" He raises a eyebrow "Um I have my kids"  "You can bring them." "Okay sure" He nods

The whole ride the girls been talking my head off and Cole not saying anything. We get to his house and omg it's um yeah.

We all get out but I stay by Cole. Walking with him.

(time skip because I don't know what to write)

"Mom can I come in?" Cole ask "Yep come in" He walks in and comes and sit on my bed. "Um- the only reason why I was being so distant earlier is because you can tell that guy took a interest in you. I know I might sound selfish but I'm your only boy and I don't wanna share you with another guy." I smile at him "Aw it's okay , you will forever be my only boy. No matter who comes in." He hugs me "Plus that old man was gross." He laughs "haha I know mom goodnight." he says "Good nighttt."