The Bi Celebs #1 😍

Written and researched
by @sav_and_the_phantoms

Lili Reinhart

The Actress Lili Reinhart revealed on Instagram that she is bisexual

The Riverdale star said

"Although I've never announced it publicly before, I am a proud bisexual woman," wrote Reinhart.

She had  said that she initially "didn't want to come out and talk about it because She felt that bisexuality was becoming a trend [among celebrities]."

She had came out in June 2020

She also added: "This part of my life was never intentionally hidden. My friends and family knew. My cast members knew."

Lili Reinhart also she knew sense she was in fifth grade she even stated 

"I remember being in fifth grade. I was waiting for my bus. I remember this so weirdly and vividly, just standing by myself going, 'Do I like girls?' I don't even know where it came from or why," she recalled. "I remember looking at this article — I think it was in Cosmo — that asked 'Do you want to be with that woman that you're looking at, or do you want to be her?' I was like, 'I would like to be her, because she's a sexy, amazing woman, but I also want to be with her.'

she has stated  that's she is  proud to be who she is and we all should be proud to be bi too cause as lili stated "This is part of my life "  this who we are and it's not going to change .

Demi lavoto

On July 1, 2015 –

On July 1, 2015

"Cool For The Summer," the lead single from  Demi Lovato's fifth studio album, is released. With lyrics teasing at bisexual curiosity and a smokin' hot music video,

They then wrote

"I'm not confirming and I'm definitely not denying," they explained. "

"All of my songs are based off of personal experiences. I don't think there's anything wrong with experimentation at all."