Arjun chuckled at her antics, he tried to pull the duvet off from her face. But Priya wasn't ready to leave that.

"Arjun please leave me" priya spoke as she was struggling to keep the duvet on herself.

" Nope. not happening, first tell me why are you hiding yourself from me ? Arjun asked as he pulled the duvet off from her face using his strength.

As soon as he pulled the duvet priya closed her eyes not wanting to meet his eyes.

In no time Arjun hovered on her, placing both his hands and knees on either side of her. Priya flinched at his sudden act and opened her eyes wide.

"What are you doing ? " She shivered under his demanding ogle.

" Shhh. First answer for my previous question, why did you hide your face ? " Arjun asked in his deep husky voice.

Priya was tounge tied to say anything, as he his dominating auro was hard to ignore.

" I ahhm I was feeling shy to look at you. " priya murmured softly.

Hearing her answer, a proud smirk appeared on Arjun's face. That's what he wanted to hear from her.

" And why are you feeling shy now ? As much as I remember yesterday night you were the one who was demanding more kisses and ...." Before Arjun could complete his sentence Priya put her palms over his mouth to shut him up before he blambars anything further about their quality time.

" Shut up. don't you feel ashamed ? " Priya scolds him for being shameless.

" Uhmma....ammmm.....ouuuu " arjun said something but priya couldn't understand what he said.

" What are you even saying ? " narrowing her eyes at him,'' she asked.

Arjun pointed towards her hand wish was covering his mouth. Priya realised that due to her hand he couldn't speak clearly.

Priya took her hands and looked at him for an explanation.

" Huff. and i know you like me when I behave shamelessly with you. " Arjun winked at her and got a dead glare in return from priya.

" Okay. No more 18+ talks go and get fresh up. I'll make coffee and breakfast for both of us , ''Arjun said and waited for her to leave. But Priya didn't move, instead she was looking at him without blinking her eyes.

" Stop looking at me like that , I might do something shameless to you." Arjun said in a mocking tone, priya giggled at his cuteness.

" Ok. Now leave me. i want to use the washroom" priya requested him, arjun shook his head and said "nope. first give me my morning boost "

Priya gave him an unbelievable look and huffed. Although she likes the attention and his noughty side.

" Arjun, please let me go, " Priya whined like a kid. Arjun chuckled and loosened his grip on her. Yet priya didn't left , she looked at him for anticipation.

" What are you waiting for ? See i won't stop you here after you can go " arjun shook as he if is unaware of her hesitation.

" Don't pretend like you don't know anything. How can i go like this ? either you leave the room or give me my clothes " priya yelled at him. she was already hell shy and her husband isn't doing anything good in it.

" What's there to hide baby ? I have already seen all your, ouch" before he could say anything further priya smacked him on his head "calm down my lady.......ok I'm leaving " saying this Arjun got off from her and left the room.