Chat Noir is NOT Cute

Marinette had just taken all the pictures of Adrien from around her room and stacked them in a pile. She had finally gotten over her crush on him. She realized she didn't know much about him anyways, and she was crushing on the version of him the media made up.

A swoosh overhead and loud thud of feet on her hardwood floors alerted her that Chat Noir had just entered her room. "Hey, purr-incess, what are all these?" he asked looking at the large stack of Adrien Agreste pictures.

"Oh, um, well, I had this crush on this model for a while, and when someone asked why I had these pictures on my wall I would say because I'm into fashion, but now I finally got over him and I don't want his pictures on my wall anymore."

"I know you would just love to have my pictures on your wall," he said, leaning close to Marinette's face.

To his utter surprise, she blushed. "Well, um, no!" a flustered Marinette said.

Chat smiled softly down at her, "I was just joking princess, don't worry."

Once Marinette finished taking down her pictures of Adrien, she sat down on her chaise. She felt a heavy object on her lap and when she looked down she saw her silly chaton laying there.

She subconsciously ran her fingers through his silky hair but stopped when she heard a soft purr coming from him.

To Chat's horror, he looked up and saw that Marinette had noticed and was trying to keep in a laugh. He quickly jumped up and ran out of her room to her balcony and was ready to leave by the time she came up.

"I know you're embarrassed, but I thought it was cute," Marinette said, trying to make him feel better.

Chat pouted, "I don't wanna be cute."

Marinette walked up to him and said, "I prefer cute," before kissing him on the cheek.

Chat blushed and took off, but he thought, maybe being cute isn't so bad.