Rescue

I jerked awake to Kim's ringtone. He quickly answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello?" "Hey Kim are you up?" "No Max me and Alix are both still sleeping as I'm talking to you."

I watched as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Oh tell Alix sry." "Max says sry Alix." I nodded and laid back down.

"You guys want to go swimming and biking today?" "Sure I'll talk to Alix and see. I'll let you know Max." "Alright see you later buddy!" "Bye."

"Ok so Sabrina and Max want to go swimming and biking today." "I want to sleep and for you to make breakfast."

"I'm not making breakfast!! I set up the tent and the fire while you read through instructions!!l We glared at each other and then I smirked. "You can't cook can you?"

His face blushed bright red and I toppled over in laughter. I sat back up and looked at his back as he was digging through his bag.

"I'll make breakfast Kim come on I'm gonna go grab the food for us from our teachers."

"You go I have something I need to do." I shrugged deciding not to argue besides the food was close I could go there without Kim.

I started walking and I grabbed our food and started walking back. I was tired but I was still on full alert.

I was almost back to camp when I looked both ways to cross the road. The coast was clear so I started walking across.

Then a vehicle that must have been going 100 mph started speeding towards me.

I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. Those last seconds seemed to take forever even when it only took a few seconds.

Suddenly I got yanked out of the way into a hug. I didn't know who it was but I was grateful they had been there.

I started sobbing into the persons shoulder. I realized if they hadn't been there I would have died.

Another thing that scared me was how close I came to death. I clung to the persons sweatshirt.

When I finally looked up to thank the kind person I realized. It was...Kim?

After my shock faded away I managed to slightly smile through my tears. "Thank you Kim. Thank you so much."

"Hercules will always be here to protect Tinkerbell when she needs it most." I smiled at that.

I didn't care what I looked like or the vulnerability I was showing him. I didn't care.

He held me close like he was afraid if he let go the car would come back. "Hey I'm ok you can let go."

He hesitated not quite sure what to say. But he let go.

We walked in silence as we both wiped our eyes, I didn't know he had been crying but you could definitely tell by his red eyes.

"Hey you ok Tink?"

"Yeah I mean still a little freaked out but I'm good."

I tried to smile at him but it must not have been that impressive cuz his face was still laced with concern.

"Thank you Kim. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

"No problem Tink glad I could be of assistance."

He bowed in front of me and I laughed as he grabbed my hand and we ran towards the campsite.

Together.

————————
Omgh I'm writing this story and I'm dying of cuteness 😍. Hope you guys liked it! Have an amazing day or night! Jesus loves you!