Kara and Mon-el Part 4

/Mon-el's pov/

I can't believe it. I really can't believe that the most beautiful person in the world said yes. I love Kara with everything I have and I am happy that she said yes. I want to be the father to our twins and if Kara is pregnant again I will be here for her for however long I live.

I want to be the father they deserve and the father that I want to be. Ok now that she said yes what I hope she didn't know was that everyone we know is here and heard everything that just happened. I said to everyone "She said yes". Right after I said that it was like a hurricane went off they all came out and said congratulations

Everyone is so happy and we all just talk and talk until everyone has to leave. Imra decided that she wanted to watch the twins for the night so me and Kara can celebrate just the two of us. I think you all know what I mean by that so I won't explain it to you.

/Kara's pov/ the next morning

I woke up before Mon-el and decided I wanted to make breakfast for us so I did. I made bacan, eggs, toast, sausage, and pancakes because the twins like to eat a lot of food so I had to make a lot. The twins will be back in half an hour. Mon-el came and rapped his hands around my waste then started to kiss my neck.

I was giggling then said, "Mon-el the twins are going to be back in less than half an hour I need to finish cooking". After I said that Mon-el said, "I just can't help it, my now fiance is making me hungry ".

I then said "I am making the food and you're the one that is distracting me". Then he says, "that isn't what I am hungry for and you know it". I keep trying to focus on the food but it is getting too difficult because he keeps kissing my neck.

Not even a minute later and I turn the stove off and kiss him full on the lips because I can't help it anymore. It turns into a full on make out session and then we have to stop because the doorbell rings and I give him one more kiss then answer the door.

Alura and Sofia run, then just jump into Mon-el's arms. I think it is so cute. Imra enters and says, "did we interrupt something important"? I say, "no, just making breakfast and I need to talk to you in private for a minute". She nods her head and we go into a different room to talk.

She says, "are you ok you seem distracted". I say, "Imra I don't know how to tell him I mean I told him last night before dinner but now it's real". She asks, "Kara what do you mean are you ok what is going on do I need to get Alex"? I say, "no, you don't have to get Alex I am saying I am pregnant again".

Imra says, "that's great isn't it what's wrong why are you so worried"? I think about it for a second before answering then say, "I don't want to risk anything. I know how he is with the girls but I can't imagine having one where he is really here for it all".

She nods and says, "that's understanding under the circumstances don't you think? But I want to ask you one thing: wasn't he happy when you told him that you might be pregnant again?" I nodded and thought about it then said,"can you still call Alex and get her here".

She nodded her head and said, "ok I will go and tell her to get here fast". I nodded and left so she could make the call. I wanted to see what Mon-el and the twins were doing. Mon-el was playing at a tea party with the girls. It was so cute.

/Alex's pov/ at the DEO

I was working with the new recruits showing them how to defend themselves then my phone goes off. I said to the recruits "take five everyone I will be right back". I answer the phone and say, "Hello, this is Alex". "Hi, Alex it's Imra we need you to come to Kara's as soon as you can". "What's wrong with Kara? Imra tell me what is wrong with Kara"!?!