Kara and Mon-el Part 3

/ Kara's pov /

I was just waking up because I heard the twins laughing and I didn't know where they were and I found them with Mon-el in the playroom and just leaned on the door. I watched him play with Alura and Sofia and saw how much fun they are having. That is until Mon-el says without looking up to me "are you just going to stand there and watch or join us and play". without saying anything I walk over to him kiss him on the lips and play with our children.

/ 3 weeks later Kara's pov /

I was with the twins, Imra, and Mon-el when I remembered what I did with Mon-el three weeks ago. I look at everyone again then get up and run to the bathroom. I can hear Imra telling Mon-el to watch the twins and that she is going to check on me.

As I get up I pull her in and tell her what Mon-el and I did and what I am thinking. She lets out a big squeal of happiness and I tell her" I don't know if I'm right Imra it is just a theory I have to take a test but I hope not". She then asks" why not I am not married to Mon-el anymore since the day after we came to your house what's so bad I mean I love you two together with the twins". I then say" I just can't handle three kids and he might have to leave again".

Imra says "with how much he loves you I don't think that he will leave again and plus have you seen how much he loves those kids of yours". "That is what my heart wants but I don't know I just don't. I haven't seen him in a long time. I don't know what to believe". I say to Imra then she says" just ask then maybe you will be surprised or why don't you go out with him I can watch the twins". I think about it for a minute then nod my head and say"ok if you can watch the twins I will talk with him".

/ Imra's pov /

As we walked out Mon-el was still playing with Alura and Sofia they are so cute ok so the thing is I know for a fact that Mon-el isn't going to leave Kara again I just couldn't tell her he had a surprise for her.

Once he asks Kara if she is ok I ask "if it's ok with you Kara I need to talk to Mon-el for a minute" she nods but says in my ear in a whisper "please don't say anything I will talk to him about you know what". I nodded and said back also in a whisper "I wasn't going to and I won't".

She nodded and I left the room once I knew she couldn't hear I told Mon-el "you need to do it tonight ask her the question".

/ Mon-el's pov /

I was shocked after she said that and said "how did you know I was going to ask and why do I need to do it tonight ". I was confused then she said "she needs to know that you want to stay with her. Trust me when I tell you that you are going to want to listen to what I just said and I know you love her and those kids with all your heart just ask her". I didn't know what to say and then I realized she was right and I just wanted her to be mine again.

I said "only if you help me I have an idea can you watch the kids," she said something that surprised me" I was already going to". I was more confused but then said "ok so I already have one big thing I need other than that could you make a reservation ". She nodded and asked, "what time do you need and where". I said "two hours from now and Love on the rocks restaurant". She nodded

When we went out back to Kara she gave Imra a look and asked something I couldn't hear and Imra nodded no and Kara breathed a sigh of relief. Then Kara asked "Mon'-el would you like to go for a walk around the city with me"? I was shocked but played it off and said "only if I can ask you to do something and if Imra could watch the kids if that's alright with her". Both women nodded yes.

I took Kara to a different room and said, "I know this is weird but could you first change into something fancy and comfortable to wear please and not ask why". I can tell she was thinking about it for a minute and nodded yes thank Rao.

She then went to her room and changed about five minutes later and came out in a blue off the shoulder knee-length dress that went with the beautiful color of her eyes and showed off her legs. She had white sandals that wrap around her legs. Her hair was in a braided bun in the back that just shows her face with more beauty. Lastly, her glasses that just show that her eyes are more beautiful than she was without the glasses just minutes before. I just said, "wow you look just beyond words". She then said, "why thank you, kind sir". Kara had her big smile and I knew that I wanted to do this.

I know that I am making the right decision because I want her to be my wife. That's what I said I want her to be my wife. I will be doing it at Love on the rocks but she doesn't know that I hope.

/Kara's pov/

I did hear them with my super hearing but I don't understand. I do know that when we get back I will know if I was right or not. Mon-el's words made me blush and he is the only person that happens with me. I am glad that it's only him.

I love him and right now we are walking to the park and he is telling me that he loves me. Then he says,"I know that it has been hard to take care of the twins but I want to help. I don't plan to go anywhere when you aren't with me Kara I am telling the truth I love you Kara and I always will". Now I was in tears because one I think that I am pregnant again and two I love him the same as he loves me.

I say to Mon-el "I am glad you feel that way but I want to tell you something and I need you to stay calm please I can't have stress ok"? He nodded his head ok then I said, "I don't know if it is true but I don't want this to be bad if you actually plan to stay but I love and I think that you are going to be a father again".

Mon-el's eyes go wide and he freezes but then he lifts me up and spins us in circles. I know I love him and that I'm glad he is happy about this. I then say, "Mon-el I love that you are happy but I don't know for sure yet and I need to be put down now I feel sick". He puts me down and we stop spinning he then just kisses me and me being me I kiss back with the same force.

After we part Mon-el and I go to Love on the Rocks restaurant where we eat and talk then Mon-el says, "I love you and I want to spend my life with you". I didn't know what to say because I wasn't expecting that then I said, "Mon-el what are you trying to say".

Then he says "I am saying" he gets down on one knee and says, "will you Kara Danver's will you marry me"? I put my hands over my mouth and nodded and said, "yes yes a million times yes I love you". I kiss him with all the love I can and he does the same.