12: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

I hear grumbling from Chanel stomach and chuckled, as did Gianna. "Someone must be hungry." I chuckled and sat down glasses of orange in front of us.

"No-" Her stomach rumbled again but this time she gagged. "I-its the rancid smell." She gagged again and held her stomach.

I looked at Gianna nodding apologetically before turning back to an uneasy Chanel. "Baby are you okay?"

She nodded and waved me off picking up the piece of sausage. "No, yea...I'm fine. Go on and eat." She smiled at me but I could tell she wasn't okay. She was hurting, I could tell as she held her stomach and bit into the sausage.

Her eyes widened and she suddenly got up and ran to my bedroom holding her stomach.

"I'm sorry Gianna, I think her stomach is messing with her this morning." I sighed and hopped out of my seat.

"Are you sure it's just her stomach?" Gianna asked raising one of her brows.

I narrowed my eyes at the elder lady in confusion. "You don't think she's-"

She smiled and nodded her head curtly. "I'm just saying, I heard you to going at it last night." She held her hands up in surrender and went to clean the dishes that were in the sink.

Could she be pregnant? Fuck. I probably should have worn a condom, but I didn't. Every single time. I never thought about kids, especially with Bianca. She always made it seem like she hated them. Kids with Chanel? I could see her with my kids now that I think about it, but she's only 18...she's still young...Did I just ruin her future?

"Baby I'm coming," I shouted as I hurried off to the bathroom to find her over the toilet spitting.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," I muttered as I hurried to lift her hair from her face as she puked again. I'm so sorry.

"Liam...I'm fine I swear. It was probably the sausage." She breathed out spitting the remnants of her spit and puke into the toilet before slushing and sitting up with tears in her eyes.

"Baby I-"

"I'm fine Liam I promise. I'll call you if I need anything." She cut in giving me a weak smile. But I could easily tell that she was hurting from her holding her stomach.

I sighed defeated and helped her up. "Okay, but you better fucking call me if anything happens." I grumbled as we walked out of the bedroom and to the front door.

Gianna eyed me and gave me a small smile with a nod before I closed the door to my house.

߷

I hated lying to Liam

I hated lying to Liam. I truly did. But I wasn't only lying to myself, I was lying to myself, Maeve, and my parents.

My teacher asked me if I was okay since I rushed out of the class and when to puke again. She must have called my Dad because he called me and asked if I were okay.