The Day That We Knew

(More incest, but like not actually incest. Prostitution funtime, I suppose.) 

My family was never great, my mother being a prostitute and my father being dead... my mother always had babies and gave it to the fathers. My mother fell out of prostitution when she finally lost her memory and could hardly even remember me. I took onto the internet to try to find my siblings. I found one man. His name was Colt. I contacted him and we got together for lunch. "Hello." He said simply to me. God he was hot, he seemed like one of the bad boys... tough guys. He had dark brown hair and muscular arms. This was wrong... he is my brother! We talked and talked, for almost an hour. We made a plan to introduce him to mother.

We did, she pushed him off... was horrible to him. I wanted to scream at her. They even had the same eye color and hair! More than I could say about us. I opened the door and walked him out. Like hell I was putting up with this. "God I'm sorry, she gets worse and worse everyday." I teared up slightly. "Why do you cry? It doesn't affect me?" He asked me. "I looked for so long and I finally found someone that I'm possibly related to and the wretched woman has to be horrible about it.

When colt finally gets spent up:

My apartment door opened as i sat on the couch watching tv. Colt strutted in, a look of determination on his face. "I NEED you." he grumbled at me pacing in front of my tv. "What do you mean?" i asked concerned. I hadn't heard a car drive by and it appeared he'd ran here. I stood up and grabbed his shoulders to make him focus.

He aggressively kissed me and my everything lit up, my body naturally responded and accepted him. Letting him shove me against the wall. He sucked on my bottom lip and i allowed him access, he growled and moved his kisses down my neck. Giving me hickeys as he went. Brother. Was the only word that flashed in my mind, this felt so right... but it was so wrong...

"Colt, stop." i gasped as he nipped at my collarbone. "This is wrong." i whispered, ahasht. "Please, just a few moments more?" he begged attaching himself to me. "I don't know how long i can go in between seeing you." he said his voice cracking but a look of need and lust in his eyes.

When they found out:

He stormed into my apartment. "It's negative! All negative!" He stormed me and attacked me with his lips. I pushed him off lightly. "What?" I asked frantic. "The results came back, everything is negative... we aren't brother and sister at all! God it's been six months of torture, all I wanted to do was rip your clothes off!" He charged me again and this time I had no intention of stopping him. He grunted and showed me against the wall our bodies pressed together. He pushed himself onto me and growled like an animal. He wrapped my legs around his body, whenever I let myself think about being with him it's was sensual and aggressive felt so wrong since I knew that was what I wanted. I wanted it all.

I was so lost in thought I forgot that I only had a robe on, fresh out of the shower. My everything was rubbing against his fully clothed body, from him pickering me up. It turned me on. His one hand worked at the knot on my robe.

He finally got it undone and dropped it off of my shoulders.