Heat

(This is what I get for reading Wattpad. I still have stories about werewolves, but they're very different and much MUCH better. I'm one of those people who have 'serious' works and 'passion' works. Sometimes they can be both, like Eden's Poisoned Crown, I admit, with great embarrassment, I have a 'never to see the light of day' collection of trash A/B/O stories, weird BDSM vampires, etc. This was just straight up bad, not as embarrassed though compared to the last two, also the POV changes when the text goes bold.) 

I was in heat, in a horrible heat and my Mate didn't want me at the moment... I want to feel her skin, make her moan out for me. She's mine, and she doesn't want me. The throbbing in my core was painful at this point, and only she could relive my heart.

I was sacrificing myself for him, I could never do good as a Luna... I sat on my bed and cried. I love him and I'm choosing to lose him... my brother walked into the room, my mates second hand. "What's happening?" He asked extremely concerned. "I won't be the Luna, i can't... I'll have to reject him." I let tears fly. "He wants you, he loves you." Rick groaned to me. "I can't be a Luna Rick!" I yelled at him. "Go to him and find out..." rick yelled back and I stalked off, I'd suffer heartbreak... fine. Alpha won't want me anyway.

I approached the alphas house only to hear moaning... I cried harder approaching. "Get off of me! You aren't mine! You're not making it better for me at all! You aren't her! You're not my baby, you're not my Chloe!" A half naked woman ran out of the house angry.

I was confused, did alpha Dane want me here? I approached his open door only to her things crashing and breaking. Was he destroying things? I approached his stairs hearing it from up there. "Dammit, damn it all." My wolf woke up for the first time in a week since I discovered he was my mate hearing his deep voice. "I NEED her, I need her so fucking bad." He growled, I could hear he was losing a few tears as well. My wolf whimpered at the fact he was crying demanding I comfort him.

Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe. God she's all I can think about. Her curves, and her laugh, her hair... and when she left. Telling me she wasn't good enough and just leaving. I haven't slept or eaten in days, I want to just die so bad, but I knew, as long as she was alive, I would watch from a distance and keep her safe, I have too... I love her so much. "Dane?" Her tiny voice asked, stirring my arousal even more.

"Chloe?" I asked turning to her, her tear stained face stared up at me. She rushed to me and wrapped her tiny arms around me. I froze, I don't know if I can control myself. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come h-h-here... i know I'm not Luna material... I'm so sorry. Alright, okay... you can reject me now." She sobbed backing away for me. I growled and shook myself. "You are not leaving me." I growled.

"What?" Her voice cracked confused. "Mine, mate, mine." I backed her into the wall and bit her. "Mine." I looked at her body, every cell belonged to me, I'd keep every cell of her being happy.

"Alpha?" She asked shocked I'd marked her. She tried to step back, like she thought she was doing this for me! I growled every step she took until she realized why and returned to me. "Mine." I growled content her smell was now mixed with mine.

"Who was she?" she asked, sniffling a little. I growled angry she'd heard me and that whore, she started to cry again and i took her in my arms. "She was supposed to assist me in relieving my heat, but she's not you..." i grumbled. She cried for a few moments and I began to get worried she'd reject me. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "It's okay." She said tiny. My body filled with relief.

Her tears were wet against my chest, "I don't know what to do." She kept crying, I sighed. My hand mounting her chin to being her eyes to mine. I read her irises and they enticed me, I kissed her quickly and realished in her taste. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed back. "Mine." I pulled away to growl, my wolf wanting to ravish her. She purred and moved herself closer to me, she playfully nipped at my neck which nearly doubled me over.