Her Possessive CEO

(This is absolutely awful. Like, shockingly bad. It's abusive for the sake of the plot and is just straight-up awful. The sex scenes are trash and just like, incorrect. The whole thing is a mess. I wrote the plot and the sex scenes separate and in segmented scenes, which was not a good idea. Interestingly enough though I actually really enjoyed writing this, so I'm not as embarrassed by this one lol. I think it was establishing my style here truly. Here are the key of the characters that I made- )

CEO: Heath

Father: Marcus

Woman: Lilium Colombo

Head maid: Lia

Woman's maid: Itzel

Butler: Lucas

Chef: Corwin

Another sitter, fantastic... another skanky whore who only wanted my money and not to do their damn job. I rolled my eyes at my father. "Don't roll your eyes at me..." he murmured. "What?" I said a flash of anger i forced myself to push down. "She'll be at the house tonight, her train came in late." My father grumbled. "Train?" I asked shocked. "She insisted on paying for her own transport from New York, it took me a good two hours to even convince her she could live at the manner." My father murmured. "I must warn you son, she isn't exactly like the rest... she doesn't have much experience." My father left my office.

I had a company to run and these damn "sitters" don't do shit for me, just get in the way... this one didn't even have experience. I worked through the day and broke 4 vases in total, smashed my coffee table, broke 52 pens, and ripped 12 contracts. Ever since i was born i couldn't control my anger, it has no limits for me... only my mother could calm me but of course someone had to take her from me... i growled. My poor driver looked back and he looked horrified. I rolled my eyes at him and he nodded.

He pulled into the manner and the sun was setting, i looked at all of the colors and sighed. I sat on the porch next to the massive pillars and lost myself in the colors. "I swear to god if you poke me again..." a woman's voice rang out and i snapped out of my daze. Her voice... sounded so soft... i wanted to hear her speak again.

"Bitch I'm telling you you owe me more!" a gruff male voice rang out. "Your stupid ass took the long ass way here... i'd get here faster walking!" the soft voice said angry. I gravitated my way towards the voices. When i reached the gate my eyes fell upon and pale girl with black hair, she was skinny and looked like she had some muscle mass. "So now either you get your hand off of me or sentirai il dolore di un italiano arrabbiato!" the woman gently glided into Italian. I caught a glance of dark brown eyes, she clearly was Italian.

She seemed feisty, i liked feisty. Something about her spiked my interest. "Non ho bisogno di questo, barbaro! I already had to leave my home to take care of some spoiled brat! brucia all'inferno!" she slapped more cash into his hand and sighed. "Thanks you crazy bitch..." the cab driver said. "sei fortunato non ti ho preso a pugni..." she murmured.

I didn't want to be the first person she met here since i was the 'spoiled brat' she'd mentioned earlier.

My father was right, she was a lot different... and i'm not sure what i think of this different. I hid behind a bush and watched her hoist a bag over her shoulder and i itched to take it for her but held myself back.

She walked to the front door and rang the bell, Lucas the butler answered and i was content with him being the first person she met. "Hello... i'm Lucas, the butler here." he introduced himself. "I'm Lilium... Lilium Colombo." she said confident.

She wore and tight black tank top, tight blue jeans, and tall simple black heels. She had a perfect figure. Lucas even looking at her sparked something inside of me. Something I'd never felt before, it wasn't attraction but maybe jealousy? Couldn't be, a man like me doesn't love, or get jealous... she walked into the house and I traveled into my room. Jealousy filling me even though it made no sense... I growled, and then I heard a door down the hall close. Most likely hers. I bet Lucas was in there with her. I bet he was pushing her down on the bed... I let my hands rip into my mattress, tore my drapes, threw another vase and threw my drawers astray.