"what?" you ask him with a puzzled look.

"you ain't allow to do that! I'm the only one who can ask for entrance" he laugh.

"shut the fuck up" you whisper before attaching your lips forcibly to Justins, grabbing his erection, making him moan into the kiss, allowing your tongue in his mouth.

Justin grabs you by the waist and pushes you against the wall of the elevator, never breaking the kiss. you wrap your legs around his waist. you can tell Justin is getting hornier and hornier by the time his erection was robbing your slit, making you moan.

things are getting tense. you take is top off as he rip your panties off. both items are on the floor and soon follow Justin's pants.

he starts to rub your clit slowly as he kiss you. the speed of the kissing rising but the speed of his finger on your clit staying the same: painfully slow.

you grab his hand and try moving it faster.
Justin pulls away, slapping your hand away and completely stopping his motion on your clit making you grown.

"whoa there! you're gonna damage something" he laugh.
"shut the fuck up" you groan angrily thought clenched teeth, reaching down, grabbing Justin's member and stroking it slowly just to annoy him.

"ugh! okay enough playing! let's get to the real thing"

he drops to his knees and start licking your slit up and down, teasing your clit with his tongue before trusting it in and out of you. you start moaning and groaning, clenching you teeth, searching for something to grab onto. you hold onto Justin's soft hair, being the only thing you found to grab onto.
knowing you're enjoying, Justin pick up the pace, making you almost cry in pleasure.

he gets back on his feet, licking his lips. pressing his body against you, you back pressed against the elevator wall, you pull his dick out of his boxer, stroking it while you attach your lips to his.

"I love you so much" Justin whispers
"I love you too baby" you reply, jumping, wrapping your legs around his waist, feeling his shaft at your entrance.

he gently insert his cock inside you as you gasp. after you adjusted to his size he start trusting in and out. you moan slightly as he goes faster.
"FATSER JUSTIN FASTER" you scream, feeling that tingling sensation in your stomach.
"AHHHH OH MY GOD" you scream.
"SCREAM FOR ME BABY"
"AHH I FUCKING LOVE YOU! DEEPER DEEPER!!" you feel your toes curling.
"OH NO FUCK!" Justin scream worry.
"WHAT? WHATS WRONG JUSTIN AHH" you try controlling yourself but failed miserably.
"I'm gonna cum" he whisper innocently.

he pulls out just in time to cum all over the elevator floor. he bit his lips, no really knowing what to do with that mess.

"uh oh, now what?" you ask Justin, out of breath.

"urrmmm.. I'm gonna have to clean it up"
"with what??"
"it's gonna have to be my jacket" he says looking around as you laugh.
"this is not funny! this is serious" Justin groan while giving you a frustrated look.

Justin pick his jacket and start cleaning the floor as you but your panties back on and replace your dress. Justin soon followed and put his clothes back.

the elevator start to move as your heard a voice in the elevator "the elevator has been repaired, you'll be out in a second"

"look like we're getting out of here" Justin smirk at you.
"yes and finally get some food" you add
"I don't think I'm hungry after that" he winks.
"yeah cause you got to eat but I didn't"
"you should just have asked" she smirk and you both burst out laughing as the door slowly open.

you gasp as you see a bunch of officers and some people, you recognize Chaz and Christian in the crowd. Chaz pushes his way trough to talk to you both.

"I'm sorry man... but we saw everything" chaz mumble, looking down, pointing the screen above the elevator showing you inside the elevator.

"oh no" you whisper, your face turning red. you burry your face in Justin's chest, ashamed.

"it's okay, it's not that bad" Justin laugh, playing with your hair.

"shut the fuck up! yeah it's bad! they saw us having sex Justin!!" you slap his arm, looking up at him, an angry look on your face.

"come on-" he start out but you cut him off.

"I won't trust you anymore!" you scream at him, slapping his chest multiple times.

he grab your hands together in his, kissing you lips rapidly.

"let's go, we're going home" he whisper in your ear before taking your hand and leading you out, looking back at Chaz, giving him a "oupsy" look.

"it was still really good" he whisper in your ear as you walk to the car.

"yes but shut up" you say, slapping his arm again, rolling your eyes as he laughs.

-

don't forget to comment and vote when you liked the imagine please :)