only a minute or so later he opened his eyes. i smiled kissing his temple. "made lunch" i said softly. he stared at me sitting up "and you didnt burn down the building?" he took took his cuppa from my hand.

"i can make a few things" i nudged him "pot noodle is just my  specialty"

he nodded taking a sip of the tea before placing the mug on his nightstand and taking his pot noodle from my hand.

i grabbed the remote of my nightstand and flicked the telly on to netflix. we had gotten a but of extra money and got a telly for our room which was nice.

we dont abuse it, we do use the other one in the living area as it's bigger but for lazy days its nice to have.

i took a sip of my cuppa, flicking through different shows and movies. i finally settles for the bee movie. we finished our lunch, laughing and making some small commentary.

our legs ended up getting intertwined along with the rest of our bodies. im not sure where we left the movie, but with his lips molded with mine and our tongues fighting i didnt really care.

our shirts ended up on the floor eventually. "lou" he breathed out pulling away. i smiled softly at him, his pupils dilated, his curly chocolate locks messed up, his voice hoarse and raw. "yeah love" i replied just as breathless as he was.

"c-can... never mind"

"baby what is it?" i asked, his hot breath hitting my lips as i tried to hold myself up on top of him.

"its- embarrassing..." he mumbled, staring up at me.

"what did i tell you? nothing you could ever say would be embarrassi-" he smash his lips against mine.

the air in the room got intensely hot insanely fast. both of our hard on rubbed together as he bucked his hips up. "ca- uhm... can you-"

"can i what?" i breathed out.

he didnt speak, yet he grabbed my hands pulling me into another heated kiss. i moved from his lips to his neck, knowing how badly that love bite is going to show.

he moved my hands from his hips over to his ass, then moving his own hands back up my body. i slipped my hands underneath the material of his joggers and pants squeezing his ass.

he held back a small moan. i felt my finger run over his hole, with that he frantically shook his head yes. i broke our kiss looking in his eyes. "yes what baby?"

"please- lou... i- i need..." his breathing was short, the air was the heaviest its ever been. "i - please..."

"you gotta use your words princess" my hands still gripped his ass, the one finger hover over his hole.

i removed that one finger for a moment, watching how he gasped as he pushed his ass back up against my finger. "lou... fuck... fing-"

"want me to finger you?" i asked, my mind felt fuzzy.

he nodded, begging me to. "are you sure?"

"yes... just please-" and i thought it wasnt possible to get turned on even more, he just proved me wrong. him begging was probably the hottest thing other than him alone ive ever seen.

"do we have lube?" i questioned since we havent done anything like this before.

"my nightstand- um... top drawer" his chest moving up and down as he breathed. i nodded in a but of shock, i reached over opening the drawer to see a half empty bottle of lube.

the thought of him fingering himself was just too much. "are you a hundred percent sure baby?" i asked again.

"fuck- you dont need... to ask me a hundred- t.. times" his breathing was still heavy "im a thousand percent sure" he reassured me.