Friendship

TW  / / / / / /  Mention of panic attack and knife / / / / / / / TW

Tommy POV

We were walking down the sidewalks as I took notice of the time on Techno's golden watch. 7:00 pm. We saw a few people as we were walking down the sidewalk. Tubbs was being carried by Minx, I was walking alongside Techno.

We were just passing the laundromat when this kid, super tall, came bouncing out with what I think is his dad. The kid had half brown fluffy hair and a mask on just covering the bottom half of his face, half black and half white.

"Hey guys, wait who are these?" The older male spoke, I quickly stood behind Techno and wrapped myself up in his cloak.

"These are Schlatt's kids, we are taking them in after he left." a voice spoke, I couldn't tell as to who said it.

"Kids? I didn't know there were other kids besides Purpled! Hello there!" Another voice spoke, probably the kids.

"Hi." Tubbs whispered.

"Tommy, why don't you introduce yourself." Niki bent down. I untangled myself from the cloak and walked over to Tubbo. I pulled him down out of Minx's grip.

"I'm Tommy, this is my brother Tubbo."

"I'm Ranboo, this is my older brother Fundy. We live with a bunch of his friends. We actually live next to you." The kid, Ranboo, spoke without making eye contact.

"Hey, nice to meet you kids." The older male, Fundy, spoke.

I signalled Tubbs to get on my back, which he did, and we kept walking again. I sort of tuned out the others and just started recollecting the memories of today. I spent so long in my own mind, I didn't even notice we were at their house.

"We are here! Bye Ranboo and Fundy." Niki yelled to them as we parted ways down the cement path.

The first thing I noticed was that our house was identical to the one next to ours, which means it was also huge. It was a mansion, or a castle, and I couldn't believe it housed only the three of them. The only difference was that the house next to ours had a flower garden growing while we had a vegetable garden, with mostly potatoes.

"Let's go in, you guys can explore while I heat up the food." Phil spoke up before walking into the house, everyone trailing behind. Tubbs had to grab my wrist and pull me forward to get me out of my mind. I was still taking in the whole house.

"Come on Tommy, let's explore!" Tubbs pulled me through the door, to the entryway. And from there, it really looked like a castle. There was a huge fireplace and there wasn't a single speck of dirt in sight. It was unbelievable.

I ran up the stairs dragging Tubbs behind me and slowly peaked in each room. Each room had the name labeled on the door. Phil's label was decorated with music notes and little pig snouts, it was very clean inside and modern. Next one was Wilbur's, which I assume is Wil. His label was decorated with guitars and more music notes, the handwriting was pretty sloppy too. Inside it felt like a cabin, the room was dark and there were some papers scattered over his desk and instruments everywhere.

"I like this room, it feels homey." Tubbs spoke up, peaking even farther in and almost falling over.

The next room didn't have a label and when we opened it, it was empty with two bed frames and uncomfortable beds. The room at the end of the hallway was Techno's, it had a very neatly written "DO NOT ENTER" sign on it, but that didn't stop me. As I was reaching for the handle, Tubbs put his hand over mine.