ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴜɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ.

Start from the beginning

I was not pleased.

The rain had picked up while I was on the train and it was now pouring down outside. "Aw, come on." I said annoyed and made my way out into the wet streets.

I walked the streets in search of a grocery store and was quick to find one. Once inside I grabbed a basket and started my hunt for food. I was currently in the fruits and vegetable aisle and decided that I might as well get some greens. I ended up with a cucumber, some cabbage, and a few apples. The apples were at a discount so I thought it would be a good idea. I then continued my walk through the store putting a few different things in my basket. I proceed through check out and pay for my things. Leaving the grocery store with a plastic bag filled with different things.

"And out in the rain, we go." I sighed and walked outside.

As I was walking through the street the most inconvenient thing happened. A car drove through a puddle and splashed me in the making. "I am not even surprised at this point." I said as I tried to dry my face in my wet sleeve.

Deciding that I had been outside in the rain for enough time, I started to sprint down the streets just wanting to get home at this point.

I finally arrived at the apartment I lived in. walking up to the door I started to look for my keys and almost dropped my groceries while doing so. I put the plastic bag down and used both of my hands to look through the bag on my shoulder. I found the key and hurriedly opened the door, so I could escape the rainy weather.

'Normally I don't even mind the rain, but when you don't have an umbrella and you don't have the right attire on to walk in rain... Then it's a whole new story.' I thought and closed the door.

Now for the next obstacle. The stairs.

I started to crawl up the many stairs until I reached the 14th floor. 'Wait a minute... we have an elevator. Why did I just waste my time crawling up the stairs, when I could have taken the elevator?' I scold myself for being stupid. "Life is not fun right now." I spoke through gritted teeth.

I started to unlock the door and pushed it open with my shoulder. I let out a tired sigh and put my things down, so I could close and lock the door again. Slipping my shoes off with my feet, I took the wet medical coat off and hung it on the hook placed on the wall. I started to drag my way over to the refrigerator and the rest of my kitchen, with the plastic bag in hand. I placed the said bag on the kitchen counter and started to unpack it, putting the products I had bought in the right place.

I continued to drag myself to my closet and picked out some dry clothing because let us be honest wet cloth are the worst. Taking the little bundle of cloth, I had picked out, I made my way to the bathroom.

'I might as well take a shower to warm up.' I had gotten very cold from walking home in the rain and was shivering like a leaf.

I started to rid myself of the soaking wet cloth. It stuck to my body like a cold hug.

I turned on the water and stepped inside the shower cabin.

"COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD!" I hissed when the icy water hit my skin.

I had forgotten the fact that the water needed time to heat up when I stepped in.

The water soon started to heat up and fill the bathroom with steam. I started to wash my body with the strawberry-scented soap I had. Do not question it, because I have no idea why I own it.

I spent about 2 minutes washing myself and the rest of my 12-minutes bath wondering about random things.

'Do crabs think fish can fly? If you read the sentence 'don't believe all that you read it means that you should not believe what you just read. This means that you should believe all you read and if you should believe all you read that means that you should not believe all you read because that's what you just read. If 80% of the world has a quirk, wouldn't that mean that at least 19 persons out of a 100 people should be quirkless? If I cut off my hand and tapped it to my leg and then hit you and my hand touched you. Am I then kicking you or slapping you? Is water wet? What is the meaning of life? If you say a word enough times it starts to sound weird. What if I am just a person in a fanfic, made for the reader to project themselves onto? 707 is an error that occurs when the server is unable to get rid of the memory. Heroes cannot exist without villains, but villains can technically exist without heroes. In the end, good can't exist without evil to mirror itself in. Tacocat is spelt the same way forwards and backwards. That type of word is called a palindrome. If air tastes like nothing, then nothing is a flavour. You can spell realise with both s and z. Would anyone look for me if I suddenly disappeared? Am I nothing more than a way for someone else to escape reality?' You know, just the normal shower thoughts.