54:

july 4, 2019:

She was right. She was so fucking right. She did feel better.

She let out a soft moan against another pair of lips, enjoying the feeling of a warm tongue sliding against hers and cool hands traveling up and down her body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

Mel had been so right– kissing other people did make her feel better. Kissing made her feel good, touching made her feel great, and fucking made her feel less numb.

"Madeline!" Someone shouted, banging on the door nearby. She groaned against the pair of lips, but her coordination had been impaired by the weed and alcohol, and she accidentally bit down on them. The response it elicited was enough to make her temporarily forget someone was on the other side of the door, calling her name.

She brought her hand up to the girl's cheek, using her hips to push them further into the wall. Another groan and this time, teeth came down on her bottom lip, and the faint sting of pain distracted her long enough to be caught off guard. The girl flipped them around, slamming Madeline against the wall, and pinning her wrists above her head to prevent her from trying to fight the position.

Wet lips began a pursuit down her neck, teeth just barely scraping over sensitive spots of her skin, and the high it gave Madeline was competing with that of the weed, which was slowly wearing off. She let out a sigh, sinking against the wall contentedly. Her eyes fluttered closed and the blood rushing between her ears was almost enough to tune out the cries of her name coming from the other side of the door.

"I think someone's looking for you," the pair of lips said against her skin, sounding annoyed but not enough so to bother moving away.

"Whoever it is can fuck off," Madeline responded, freeing one of her hands from the other girl's grip and tangling it in her wavy, brown hair. She tugged on the girl's head, hoping to keep her distracted from whoever was still banging on the door.

It seemed to have worked, as a hand slithered around her back, skillfully unclipping her bra. Her hand dropped down from the girl's hair and she began incessantly tugging on the hem of her shirt.

But the banging didn't stop. Nor did the shouting. Her name was called over and over again.

Madeline groaned as she pushed the girl off of her, using her wrist to wipe the small pools of saliva that had gathered at the corners of her mouth. Irritatedly, she whipped open the door without bothering to fix her unbuttoned jeans that hung loosely around her waist. As she had suspected, Luna and Dylan were standing on the other side, looking panicked and slightly frustrated.

"What?" She asked impatiently, glancing back and forth between the two of them.

Dylan looked away immediately after seeing the state she was in, but Luna couldn't have cared less as she pushed her way into the room, an equally angry look on her face. She pointed at the other girl, standing in the exact spot Madeline had left her. "You, out!"

The other girl laughed cynically. "You sure you don't want to join?" She earned a snort of a laugh from Madeline. "Three's a party, after all."

"Three is a crowd," Luna responded bitterly, her lip twitching. "Out. Now."

The girl – Madeline hadn't bothered to learn her name, or to even ask – rolled her eyes, but relented. She made her way to the door, but not before brushing past Madeline, and letting her hand brush against her lower back. "You know where to find me," She said, winking suggestively at Maddie before slipping out of the room.

Once she was gone, Madeline turned her attention to Luna, who was already scowling at her with her arms crossed over her chest. "I wasn't finished with her yet," Madeline said lazily.