Book 2, here we go!

Hello everyone!

I can't believe that I'm starting another book for Lord of the Rings and Hobbit oneshots. In truth, I never expected to get past 30 parts in the first one, but then the writing just sort of happened, and here we are, 200 parts later.

I was going to let you guys vote for the cover for this one, but my roommate fell in love with this cover so much that she insisted that I use it. So I did.

But, a bit of information about this book and my writing:

I don't write smut or lemons. There might be fade to black endings or references to prior or latter "activities", but there are no explicit sex scenes.

I only write reader x character oneshots, no OC's. Character x character ones are also out, but they sometimes appear in the background.

Reader is most of the time female. I try and include gender-neutral and male oneshots into the book as well. (You can request them as well).

Reader's name is written as Y/N. I rarely use other abbreviations, but E/C (eye color) and H/C (hair color) might find their way into some of my stories. If you have family in the story, I use names for them, as well as for possible kids.

And lastly, I write for fun. I study at University so my studies take priority and I hope you guys understand that.

My mental health also greatly affects my writing too, and if I'm at a low point or not sleeping, my writing is affected. I always try to get back as soon as possible, but sometimes it takes a while.

If you are interested in requests, then the next part is just for you!