When the grueling conference was finally over, you took a car back home and made sure you weren't followed. The last thing you needed was for people to know where you lived. It was bad enough that people knew that you went to Karasuno. Fans would follow you there as well. Oikawa had nothing on you at this point. You spoke with the principal on the phone in the car. You had requested that he not give out any personal information about you or anyone who could be linked to you. He agreed eagerly when you mentioned your fans and possible stalkers. 

In the background, your phone was blowing up with calls and texts from all your friends who you had to push away at the moment. You called your old coach and informed him that you wouldn't be coming in for a few days but would gladly help with the paperwork or anything else you could do from home. He agreed with you and told you that he felt like it wasn't safe for you to be seen out much for a bit. 

You had finally reached home by 1 p.m. You quickly changed into something more comfortable in your room and proceeded to send a mass text to all of your friends that you were fine but going to be very busy for a while but promise to speak with everyone soon and answer all their questions. 

Now it was time to face your team. Oh boy, there was a long conversation ahead of you. It was time that you gave them more information about yourself. You couldn't have them posting stuff about you on social media or telling people random things about you at all. That would be catastrophic and overall too much to deal with.

You walked into the main room where everyone was still watching the news. You cleared your throat and were assaulted with a large group hug. It was welcomed, "Guys I'm okay. I just really need to know who posted that picture so I can help prevent any crazy fans going after them." The group hug broke and everyone shifted back. 

There was a moment of silence before Hinata finally spoke up softly, "I did...I didn't mean for this to happen. I swear. I'm so sorry (F/N)-san. I just thought it was cute and-"

Before anyone could move you crushed Hinata in a massive hug. "Never again do anything like that. You must have been beating yourself up so much about this."

Hinata sobbed for a while into your chest and you held him until he moved away. As he looked up, he sniffled and you felt your heart ache a little for him. He didn't know what could have happened if anyone had found out that he was the one who did that. There were several people looking to hurt you and even more who would do anything to get close to you. Moreover several of your close friends could be violent at times and could hurt him for doing this. Even now, Yamaguchi was holding on to one of Tsukishima's arms and you could feel Kageyama radiating with anger. 

To keep Hinata from being beaten up or scolded for something he had no clue about, you quickly shifted the focus to yourself, "I guess this was partially my fault for not explaining everything about myself. Let's talk about this." You got everyone seated and explained more about your life and position. You answered their questions about being a model and CEO. They were very shocked to know you bartended as well. It was funny to watch their reactions as you explained the reason behind you doing it. Yamaguchi was over the moon when he found out your pen name, "I should have known...You just felt so familiar when we had that conversation... I'm your biggest fan and-"

 Yamaguchi was about to continue gushing when Sugawara cut in, finally regaining his composure a bit, "So what was this Incident. You were underweight and injured and quit playing. You're still healing. Oh My Asahi, Are you okay? Are you overworked or in pain? Do you need anything? Water? Or blankets? Or-"

You cut him off with a big hug, tackling him down as he held you close, "I'm okay Suga -san. And I'm not ready to talk about that yet, I promise I'll tell you all soon though. But I'm getting better and am healthy....for the most part."

He starts to tear up and Daichi lays a hand on your shoulder, "If you EVER need anything. Let us know. We're your family now." Daichi's voice was slightly shaking with emotion as he replayed what Kiyoko had retold the team about your conversation with your parents in his mind. 

"I know, Senpai. I know. And we can talk about the details over dinner." You smiled at everyone and stood up.

"We've wasted enough time. This was supposed to be a mini training camp. And Hinata, it's Saturday, you get to play today. Let me make one thing clear. I am not done with you. You'll play against me today as practice and I will show no mercy after all the trouble you've put me through. If you want me to forgive you, you'll show your efforts in court and prove that I wasn't wrong to pick you out of everyone to mentor personally. Even after all of this, I don't hate you and never will. Okay?"

He nods enthusiastically and you sigh with relief, "I can't play for long but I'll do my best to teach you what I can."

Concerned gazes fell upon you and you shrugged them off, "Yachi, come tie a cloth on my left arm. A group of crows may be called a murder but let me show all of you why I'm called the assassin of the court. I got grilled in an interview today, let me do the same to you on a different turf." A sadistic smirk formed on your face, they didn't know who they were dealing with-

Bring it on, Karasuno. We have much catching up to do.