Chapter 1

>>>>>>>>>>The Stones<<<<<<<<<<
"MUM!" Yelled Dan. "DAAAD!" Shouted Dan's second triplet Daniel.
"PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TAKE US!" Screams David. "PLEASE! WE'RE NOT READY FOR THIS! PLEASE!!"
Cried Daniel trying to fight the soldiers to get them off him. They have a firm hold onto their arms forcing them out the front door.

But their screams were cut short, one soldiers stabbed them with something that slowly put them to sleep, they tried to fight their heavy closing eyes but it soon took over and they were dragged away from their family.
>>>>>>>>>>Emily Andrews<<<<<<<<<<

She curled up into a ball crying into her mother's shirt.

"I'm scared mum," she sobbed. "I'm so scared." "It's going to be ok baby," said her mum petting her brown hair as tears rolled down her cheeks. "It's going to be ok." "They are going to take me away mum, tomorrow they are going to take me away!" "Look at me!" She cupped her cheeks making her look up at her. "You are the strongest girl there is out there, and I know you can get through this stupid test!" "I'm too weak and dumb and I won't be able to do it! I won't, I won't!" "Yes, you can! Do not put yourself down like that! You are my beautiful strong smart baby girl." "No, I'm not! and you know that! I'm the opposite of all those things you said! I am!" Emily cried.

Her mum pulled her into a hug and cried into each other's shoulder.

Emily's cry's dies down as sleep takes her into its darkness.

The morning sun slowly rises waking people up.

Emily and her mum were still sleeping when someone started banging on the door scaring them awake.

"Mum, mum! They are here!" Emily panicked and hugged her mum crying. "It's going to be ok," said miss. Andrews hugging her back. "Don't let them take me away, please!"

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" Yelled a voice.

"I don't want to go, please!"

They broke the door, and three men came running in and ran into the room, two of them grabbed Emily by the arms.

"NOOO! LET GO OF ME LET GO!" She tried to fight them off. "Miss Emily," said the third soldier standing in front of her. She froze with fright and looked at him with full attention. "If you don't come with us willingly, we will take you forcefully, please get your belongings and follow us out," He nodded his head to the other two, they let go.

She took out a pair of clothes from her cupboard and went to the bathroom to get dressed, when she finished, she went to her room.

She slowly made her way to her cupboard and opened them to get her backpack, but. Her mum stopped her.

"Here, I packed all your things," she said holding a pink and purple backpack out to her. Tears running down her face.

Emily slowly put the backpack on then hugged her mum tightly. "I don't want to go mum," she whispered, crying into her shoulder.

"Come on we need to go," said the soldier. She stayed hugging her mum for a while longer than her mum let go of her and tried to get her off, but Emily wouldn't move.

"C'mon baby, you need to go." "No!" she sobbed. The soldiers had enough and grabbed her arms trying to get her off her mum. "I DON'T WANNA GO! LET GO OF ME I don't wanna go! No please no," her screams become small whispers.
she let go of her mum and let them take her away.
>>>>>>>>>>Nicole Stammer<<<<<<<<
"You can't do this Nicole Embersen Stammer!" Yelled Miss. Stammer. "There are consequences." "I don't care about the consequences!" She yelled back. "I'm going to run away, and no one will be able to find me! Not even the f@&% up government!" "They will kill you! Do you not understand how dangerous this is!" Shouted Mr. Stammer. "And do you not understand that I don't care!" Nicole screamed at him. "I don't want to go through this test! And I won't!" She tied her long balayage hair into a messy bun then put on her backpack as she slipped her feet into her shoes.