𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Start from the beginning

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Are you all going to go buy ingredients for the chocolate now?" Paula questioned.

"Yeah. What about you girls?" Sonya turned to each and every one of us.

"Oh, how about we use the ingredients from my mother's bakery? She just texted me that she knew I was going to need it." I mentioned.

"Actually, we don't want to trouble you guys, so we're going to buy our own ingredients...I'll feel bad, to be honest." Gillian sighed.

"Then how about we buy our own ingredients and meet up at the bakery?" Violet suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" Emma cheered.

"I'm down." Barbara said.

"Hey! Are you girls going to buy some chocolate? Do you mind if we join?" Gilda ran towards us with Anna behind her.

"The more, the merrier." Sonya smiled. We then walked to the nearest convenience store.

"Gilda, what kind of chocolate are you going to make?" I inquired. I have a hunch that she'll give it to Don, duh.

"Hm, Chocolate mousse, probably." Gilda replied, rubbing her chin, as if she was deep in thought.

"Oh, you're making a cake?" Paula seemed quite shocked. I don't blame her. Making cake for someone must take quite a lot of effort.

"Our lovestruck maiden even took Don's dislike of chocolate into account." Emma teased.

"Don doesn't like chocolate?" Anna asked.

"He mentioned it once." she mumbled. We all waited for her to continue, just staring at her as if we were dogs watching our owner on the toilet.

"He's okay with chocolate-flavored sweets, but not with plain chocolate." Gilda stated. That's quite specific.

"Ehh..." we all said in unison, smirking at her. It seems she has fallen for him.

"Wh-What?" Gilda huffed.

"You totally like Don." Anna stated the obvious.

"And you totally like Nat!" Gilda pointed at her, as if she was accusing her for a crime.

We entered the convenience store and made our way to my home.

"The chocolate and fresh cream were almost sold out." Anna sighed in relief.

"Don't ya think we bought kinda like a lot a chocolate?" Barbara asked, peeking into the grocery bags.

"Do you want me to hold some for you?" I offered. She shook her head, telling me that she was strong enough and that carrying grocery bags were nothing to her.

"There's nothing wrong with having too much." Emma shrugged.

"By the way, Y/n, who are you going to give yours to this year?" Violet asked.

"I'm going to give it to all the boys I know, including you girls, as a thanks for looking after me." I answered.

"That's what I thought you would say, Y/n." we heard. We turned around to see Ayshe, a fellow classmate of mine.