Chapter 2

[EDITED 06/28/21]
WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD

Gustav's

I HAd to admit it. Malec is actually a good guy, he cares about those people around him. He's a police officer after all. And that realization makes me hate him more.

It was already late and he offered to drive me home again. And me being a smooth talker, NOT. I couldn't say no. So here I am again sitting inside his car. The atmosphere is very awkward because none of us is talking. He ain't even turning on the radio so the atmosphere would be less awkward, what an insensitive bastard.

I leaned in the car window and massage my nose bridge. I'm tipsy because of the amount of light alcohol I drunk earlier and it's making my head ache. I should've drink hard liquor and get wasted but I have work tomorrow so it's a bummer.

"So," I flinched when Alek spoke. Mukhang napansin niya iyon at natawa sa reaksyon ko. I mentally cursed myself. "Can I ask something?" He asked after his chuckles.

Ask something? Ano naman kaya ang tatanong ng lalaking 'to? And why the fvck am I feeling nervous again? Maybe I should go consult a doctor soon.

"Y-yeah, what's up?" Fvck I stammered.

"I was just wondering why were you so quiet when I'm around, do I make you feel uneasy?" YES. I feel so uncomfortable around you. Your stares, voice and everytime you'll make a good deed in front me made me uneasy and nervous. That's how I hate you so much.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I j-just have anxiety." Anxiety my ass.

"Really? Then what do you feel when I'm around?" For real? Is he really sticking to this topic? Why does it matter anyway.

"I feel.. anxious?" Oh yeah of course I feel anxious because I have a fvcking anxiety. I'm such a genius, NOT. Alek chuckled of what I answered and that made me look at him. His deep chuckles can make any women quickly kneel down to praise him. I shook my head at the thought.

"Of course, anxious, yeah," He continue his chuckles and I'm getting annoyed at it.

"Are you making fun of me?" I cocked an eyebrow. Alek waved his hand while still snorting.

"No, no. I just find you cute, you're gorgeous by the way." WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? Why the hell is he suddenly complimenting me? My brows furrowed. Is there a chance that what Hyno said is true? I mean, I'm not toxic but I won't tell a dude he's gorgeous and cute. Is he gay for real?

Well yeah self, that's just toxic masculinity. Idiot.

"T-Thanks, I guess." Thanks? I guess? Wow, I'm so proud of myself. Great.

"Are you really so nervous around me?" I choked. Well yes, dumbass. That's what being anxious means. Ugh.

"No, why would I be nervous. I just don't talk much, I'm not a good talker and I barely even know you. That's why, yeah. I'm not nervous." I am blabbing. Yep, I just proved to him I'm nervous as hell. Can't I get any wiser than this?

"'You barely even know me'. you know we can work on it and know each other. I mean, I really wanna get close to you." He said that with a little smile on his lips. This is making my fvcking chest throb. What does he want? I'm sure he has something he wants that's why he keeps approaching me.

"Why do you keep approaching me?" I face him to watch his reactions. He smiled and glance at me before answering.

"You finally asked," Nakangiti nitong ani. I knitted my eyebrows. "I don't want to scare you or what but, I just find you so attractive."

Nahigit ko ata ang hininga ko. What the hell? Is this for real? Malec García? Finding me attractive? Napakurap-kurap ako sa kawalan.

I don't know what to say. Dammit, Hyno was right. This feel so unreal. This feel so odd. I don't know if I should believe him or what. I know I always attract men but I didn't imagine Malec to find me attractive.

"So you're gay.." I mumbled, still shock. Alek suddenly pulled his car to the side of the road. He stopped the car engine and face me. We stared at each other for a minute before he spoke.

"I'm not gay, well at least not gay for anyone but you." He seriously said. That just makes me more speechless.

"I know this is weird but, I have always liked you since the day I saw you at Lovemir's restaurant." Napakurap muli ako. I didn't ask for explanation. This makes me more anxious, the guy I hate the most likes me like that? Like me romantically? Is gay for me? This is fvcking cliche.

"So, will you let me like you?" Gusto kong matawa sa tanong niya pero seryosong-seryoso siya. I sighed and pulled myself together. C'mon Gustav, this is not the first time that a man confessed to you.

"I'm not gay.. I'm not new to this since many men always thought I am gay but," What should I say next?! Shit. I don't know what to say.

"I-I don't know what to say," I looked everywhere but him. "Just, just drive me home, please." WOW. I pulled that off so smoothly, NOT. I heard him sigh.

"Is that a rejection?" I glanced at him and his face was dead serious. I gulped and shook my head.

"I don't know." I muttered because I really don't know.

"I'm sorry, I think I scared you, but let me tell you this, Stav, I won't stop liking you even if you tell me to." What the fvck is this. I was not ready for this. "You must think I'm going so fast but I have liked you for months now, yes, I'm kind of a weirdo." He chuckled and started the engine and drove me home.

I AM STILL SPEECHLESS.

———

TItig na titig ako sa sa selpon ko habang nakahiga sa kama. I was texting Hyno but he isn't replying.

"What the hell is he doing that he isn't replying to my texts?!" I bit my lips while reading what I texted to him.

TO: Hynodale

"Fvcker! Malec the bastard just confessed to me that he finds me attractive!"

Kinagat-kagat ko ang kuko ko habang iniisip ang nangyari kanina. I can't sleep because of that fvcking sudden confession and I can't believe I was not able to say anything because of that. I was so dumb around him.

I deeply sighed and calmed myself. I shouldn't be feeling excited to what Alek said, I should hate him. Hate him more. Fvck, hate him more!

Natigil ako sa pag-iisip nang sa wakas ay tumunog na ang selpon ko. Dali-dali kong kinuha ang selpon sa pag-aakalang si Hyno na iyon, but my forehead wrinkled when I saw an unknown number texted me. I opened the message.

FROM: 09*********

"Hey, this is Alek. Sorry for earlier, I think I really did shock you, but I hope we can still hang out?"

I was so ready to yeet my phone off but he sent a text again.

"Please don't find me creepy I just really like you (^^)"

Is that a fvcking blushing emoji?! Why would he text me this?! How can I sleep with this! And where did he get my number? I quickly texted back.

TO: O9*********

"Where did you get my number?"

Hindi nagtagal at nag reply agad ito.

"I got it from Lovemir, sorry, I think I'm really kinda creepy (^^)."

I shut my eyes tight and thinned my lips. Lovemir you punk!

"You're not kinda creepy, you're really creepy for a police officer." I replied. I was biting my nails while waiting for his reply.

"Yeah? Things I do for you, babe (^^)." I threw my phone off. Yep, this conversation is over. Fvck him for making my chest throb. Shit. I hope I won't see him tomorrow.