After a few minutes, he sees her yawning,

Karan: Tired?

Preetha: Hmmm.Not had enough sleep for last two days.Sab log mera dimmag ko dal bana diya.

Karan: You could have taken rest.We would have gone any other day.

Preetha: It's been 5 days I met you.I can't stay any longer.

Karan(mind): Then why do you do it?

He glances her but looks ahead instantly,

Karan: Take a nap.You have 1 hour in hand.

He says rising the accelerator when he feels her head on his shoulder,

Karan: What are you doing?

Preetha: Sleeping.

Karan: It will be uncomfortable Preetha.Sleep properly in the seat.

Preetha: This is more comfortable to me.I can get good sleep here.Now do you have any problem?

She asks raising her head a little when he sees her, she looked angry.He sighs,

Preetha: Even if you have any I don't care.So dont speak a work and let me sleep.

Adjusting her head on his shoulder,she holds his left arm and goes into her little world.

Karan smiles looking down at her.He didn't remember anything or anyone.Its just her with him.

They are 15 minutes away from the place when Preetha opens her eyes.She is drowsy a bit but her mind is fresh.

She breathes nuzzling in his shoulder and tightening her grip on his arm,

Karan: Kya hua?

Preetha: I want to hug you.

She whines,he chuckles.

Handling the steering with his right hand,he takes off the seat belt and leans a little on her side taking her in his embrace with his left.

Preetha happily goes into his embrace and closes her eyes for few seconds.

Karan: Better sweetheart?

Preetha: Much!

He smiles,comes out of the hug and kisses her hair before focussing on driving.

She sits straight on her seat and looks outside feeling completely fresh and relaxed.

Few kilometres away from the suburbs she notices large long beige color compound walls with fencing on the top and a hoist with letters,

"Mahitha Gardens"

She smiles seeing the name when she remembers something and shouts loudly,

Preetha: Take the right turn.

Karan: What?

Preetha: Take the right turn.

Karan: But.....

Preetha: I said take right.Give the right signal.Quick!

She hurries and he does as she says taking the right turn.She directs him and he follows her when she finally says 'Stop'.He stops the car and looks aside to find that they are at backside of the gardens.

Karan: What are we doing here?

Preetha: Just wait and watch!

Saying she gets down,he follows her locking the car.