• Moles at the bar •

• Tubbo's POV •

Its been ages since I went to Tommy's and the others house. Since then, me and Tommy have been talking nothing important or really memorable.

The biggest thing happening right now is that new people will be going undercover with me. I mean I wouldn't think there would be people joining me.

Like it's insane that Dream was able to get another person on this, but it's bloody mental that he got two people on this!

I mean.. who would want to even get close to them. Their monsters.

I mean.. are they?

I never thought a Tommy was a monster. Wilber just seemed to be in a break-up. And Techno..? He's just farming potatoes.

And Philza just seems like a dad. Like in one of those nature documentaries. A parent just trying to protect there children..

But that can't be a good enough reason to.. you know? Literally excuse all that they have done?

No.

I can't be thinking about this.

I mean, betraying Dream!?

No fucking way!

I don't want to..

He's done so much for me and I am considering changing sides?!

Why!
.
.
Because of Tommy?

Is it because I think of him as my friend.

Yeah it is innit.

I don't want to betray my friend.

I don't want to betray anyone, Dream has done so much for me, he was my first friend.

But I see now we ever clicked.

Not like me and Tommy do

Its probably because of the age difference.

Dream is much older then me. While me and Tommy are the same age.

I feel closer to Tommy then Dream. Even tho I shouldn't, even tho I haven't known him for as long or, has he done as much for me.

Tommy is my best friend.. and Dream can't change that.

Dream may have done so much me. Tommy not as much, but he repays that in our friendship..

Even tho I was friends with him for not long at all, even tho my intentions were not pure.
.
.
They may be the purest. They just might become more and more over time.

A change in heart..

But it's hard to pure dirty water all my yourself..

But who knows, maybe. The water will turn pure.

~*~
• Ramboo's POV •

Today's the day. The day that I'll meet all my other coworkers? Should I call them that? I mean they are just that. People I am working with except we aren't getting paid.

Wait.. we aren't getting paid? My god! I got Technoblade, and I am still not getting paid. I mean there's so far you can push a guy who you just gave a umbrella to.

I mean that umbrella jester was very kind. But does this add up? I know he's my friend and that I should help them, but hell. I am not going to sleep over this for a while, the stress of keeping secrets.. I should of just said no..

I am gonna get even more white hairs. And half my head is already white! I mean most of it is just dye.

But who am I kidding. I need to get over to our little shady meet up spot, to meet all my other friends.