• Harmless pranks •

* Sorry I hadn't updated in a while I was busy *

• Tommy's POV •

"So what's the plan?" The brunette asked

"You don't know?!"

"Should I?"

"Yeah! This was all we were fucking talking about on the way here!"

"Oh yeah! Your house is way to far."

"What the fuck?!"

"It takes like a million years to get to!"

"Stop talking about how far away my house is! That isn't why I got you here!"

"Then why am I here"

"You are the worst."

~*~

After a long time of Tommy and Tubbo thinking up big brain ideas for the pranks they where going to pull.

After a while of nothing they both decided to just to get the pranks off of YouTube.

And then after getting everything they needed and more, they set out to make the sleepy bois life as inconvenient as possible.

I am talking giving out Oreo's filled with toothpaste, blasting songs like ever gonna give you up, to that what I like - Bruno Mars.
To handing out vinegar and saying it was water.

At one point Tommy just throw a watermelon for no reason. 

But the pranks didn't go on for to long a very short time actually Techno and Wilber had completely lost all trust they had in Tommy and Tubbo.

And Philza had had enough as soon as the water melon hit the ground.

Telling Tommy to clean it up.

After a few complaints Tommy started picking up the discarded water melon pieces. That here only there because Tommy had gotten a little to hyped.

Tubbo didn't feel right just standing there watching the blonde pick up the pieces in regret.

And he had a little part in the whole water melon situation.

So Tubbo kneeled next to Tommy helping him pick up the pieces.

And my god did he regret it.

It took so long way longer the Tubbo would of liked.

But it would of taken a bit longer if he had just stood their looking pretty.

And that would of been a lot more bored that way to.

The water melon should of never been thrown.

~*~
• Tubbo's POV •

After pretty much all of the watermelon was picked up and trashed. 

Tommy lead me to his room once again.

This time we didn't plan anything.

Not after the watermelon accident.

We just talked about whatever came to our mind. We talked about stuff like bees, to the queen.

We even made up an entire country. We called it L'manburg.

We made up stuff about the rules like no armour, no weapons, no TNT.

But that's about all we got to talk about, until it was my time to leave.

After saying my goodbyes to Tommy and Philza.

I made my way home.

I may as well give an update on what I have done and what was happened.

~*~
Tubbo: Dream I finally got to Tommy's home and meet them all. No ones onto anything but Philza. He's thinks I am working for you but it might just be because of some trust issues or something.
Read 6:2 PM

Dream: Alright, just wait a bit and see if you can shake him off, if you can't just get info off of everyone else. 
Read 6:2 PM

Tubbo: Okay
Read 6:3 PM