𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕

Zacznij od początku

Y/n, the Vice-President of the Student Council at The Promised Neverland Senior High building.

Her mother owns the most famous bakery in town and some people in the city travel to their town just to buy simple bread.

Not only is she living a decent life, but she is also a very talented woman. Her senses are beyond one of an average person.

She's smart and could easily manipulate you into doing what she wants yet, she refuses to since she finds it wrong.

She's a gentle person with the softest heart out there. Just don't lie to her or you'll get on her bad side, which is something you wouldn't wanna do.

Y/n is also known as First years' Antheia, or rather, the goddess of flowers and flowery wreaths for her love for flowers and her gentle aura.

And the young man Y/n supports is none other than the School's Prince, Norman, the President of the Student Council at The Promised Neverland Senior High building.

He's wise and intelligent, strong, in his brains only, and fun to be around. He scores first place in practice exams.

He's basically every teacher's dream, a diligent student, who always pays attention to your class and takes down notes.

His devotion to studying commands awe and fear, and because of that exemplary behavior, he was selected to be the Student Council President despite only being a first year.

"Those two always look so good together."

"There's even a dignity to them!"

"Do you think they're dating?"

"Somebody, please ask them!"

"I wouldn't dare!"

"It would be presumptuous to even get close to them, let alone ask such a question!"

The two students, who have been friends ever since their elementary days, entered the Student Council room, surprised to find it empty.

"Do you think they're late?" Norman asked. Y/n stated that she had a feeling they had some things to catch up on.

"It seems there's a rumor going around that we're in a relationship or something like that." Y/n mentioned.

"Well, that's normal for their age. It's best we ignore it. Let such rumors spread around as long as it doesn't affect us." Norman replied.

"People, so desperate for romance, do enjoy talking about nonsensical love affairs. I almost feel sorry for them." Norman sighed, sitting down on the couch.

"Ignorant children with their common talk. Seriously, they shouldn't focus on the relationship of others." Y/n groaned.

"Sup, Prez, Vice-Prez!" Barbara barged into the room with a huge grin on her face. Norman and Y/n greeted her back.

Barbara, the Secretary of the Student Council at The Promised Neverland Senior High building.

She's got quite a normal life. Barbara is on the baseball team despite being a young lady. She seems to be fond of her bat. I wonder why, ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖).

"Y/n, Y/n! I missed ya super duper much!" Barbara pounced on Y/n and gave her a tight hug. Y/n chuckled and returned it.

"Eyo!" Cislo entered the room and sat next to Norman while Barbara sat next to Y/n. Barbara was literally squeezing the life force out of her.

Cislo, the Treasurer of the Student Council at The Promised Neverland Senior High building.

Along with Barbara, he's also on the baseball team. Those two would often stick together since they were the crackheads no one understood.