"'Boom are you looking for...' Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills!"

"That's the whole story?" Thor questions.

"Ya, it's the War Machine story." Rhodey says deflated. The fastest way to ruin your confidence is thinking something is cool and then the Avengers not finding it cool.

"Oh, it's very good, then. Very impressive" Thor tries to fix the situation but the damage has already been done. Rhodey just rolls his eyes and turns his attention over to Tony who is once again watching the elevator with intent.

"So no Pepper? She's not coming?"

"No, I'm waiting for a different lady tonight. If she ever shows!" Tony finally pulls his attention away from the elevator to actually join in the conversation.

Hill takes this opportunity to question Thor about his lady next, "What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?"

"Oh Ms. Potts had a company to run. For Juliet though, she is probably trying to figure out what lipstick to wear." Thor sees this as an opportunity to pick a fight and see who the better girlfriend is.

"Yes, I'm not even quite sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the worlds foremost astronomer."

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. It's pretty exciting."

In that moment Hill turns to talk to Rhodey but the elevator doors opening catches her attention. The moment she sees who is exiting she nudges Rhodey to look as well, he turns and his eyes go wide. All of the commotion in the room goes quiet as everyone looks at the young woman that had just entered the room. Tony looks over to the elevator and he is absolutely speechless. Though the person with the best reaction was Steve, his eyes were wide and started to fill with unshed tears.

Juliet stood at the top of the stairs in a stunning 1950's vintage blue evening dress

Juliet stood at the top of the stairs in a stunning 1950's vintage blue evening dress. She had fallen absolutely in love with it the moment she saw it in the window of a vintage clothing store and knew automatically that it would be the dress that she would wear to the party. Clint was the only one that knew what it looked like but it looks even better on that on the rack. Her long brown hair laid in perfect old hollywood waves, and her makeup was absolutely natural. In Steve's eyes she was the definition of perfection.

Juliet's eyes raked over the crowd of people looking for the same blue eyes that she shared with her father in the crowd. When she finally found him he seemed to snap out of the trance he was in and ran up to meet her at the top of the stairs. He offered out his arm and Juliet gladly took it, the father daughter duo looked like royalty walking down with one another. Steve had to slyly wipe away his tears but Juliet caught his action and rubbed his cheek.

"You look absolutely stunning! How was I blessed with such a perfect child?"

"Oh papa! You're going to make me blush!"