Chapter 7

"So Chris tell me about this new person in your life," James Corden asked.

Chris smiled big and looked to where I sat, "Ah, well we met at an press interview and she asked questions that made me think. We discussed different topics for about two hours. I guess you could say that I was drawn in from there."

"What a romantic story! Love at first sight!" I cringed a little on the inside. I didn't want to rush anything or get caught up in the magic of everything.

"We're taking things slow but she's just a wonderful person."

"I had the treat of meeting Ms. Peres and I can see why you are so smitten with her. She's here tonight, isn't she?"

Oh no, I thought, please don't call me on stage. "Yup," Chris said, "she is experiencing the Hollywood life."

"Well Ms. Peres, please come up." Oh my gosh, I am so glad I changed my outfit to a red maxi dress that went mid thigh and the scoop neckline wasn't too revealing. My hair was in soft waves and my makeup was perfect. Now I need to concentrate on not tripping in my black heels.

Chris met me halfway and whispered in my ear to be myself and that he really adores me. Okay, that was just the boost I needed. Someone clipped me with a mic before sitting on the couch.

"Amelia, thank you for being a great sport and joining us." Lost with with words I just nodded and I gripped Chris's hand a bit harder. "How does it feel to be associated with someone like Chris Evans?"

"Well other than being on television, it feels great not just because he's famous but just who he is as a person. He's so smart and funny and I can just be myself around him. He and I can discuss politics all the way to video games. But between me and you," I said as I leaned forward, "I can beat his ass at Call of Duty."

The audience and James both exclaimed and I sat back and looked at Chris. He looks like he wanted to devour me in the most delicious way.

A couple of hours later we are finally going back to the hotel. "I don't know how you do all this," I said as I took off my heels. "How are you not exhausted?"

"Eh, you get use to it. Also the long breaks between projects are good to recharge."

I went to take off my makeup and when I came out of the bathroom there he was in just in boxer briefs. Mentally I was drooling and my mouth wide open. Physically, my eyes couldn't stop roaming across his wide chest down his slim waist where those boxers are hanging dangerously low. I saw the tattoos he had and I cannot wait to trace them with my fingers...or tongue.

I must have been in a fog because before I knew my dress was a puddle at my feet. I didn't have time to be self conscious. This man has been with models and movie stars. I have flab where I wish I didn't and cellulite where I wish it was smooth. Under his gaze I felt like I was the most beautiful woman ever lived.

Chris kissed me deeply and I couldn't help but feel a fire burning blue hot deep in me. "I can be a little rough," he said against my neck.

His breath made me shiver, "It's okay, I won't break."

He groaned, "Fuck, but I might." He kissed down my throat to my collarbone and pushed my bra strap off my shoulder. Chris is going painfully slow and I don't know if I can survive the anticipation. "If we do this, you are completely mine," his husky voice filled my ears. "You might be my end game."

I smirked at the reference and said, "Come and take me." With that Chris kissed me hard and continue to undress me. I could feel his excitement begging to be free and from what I could feel, I hoped I could handle it.

"Keep your eyes on me," Chris said just before he placed himself within me. I have never had a toe curling experience in my life and I don't know how to tell him without stroking his ego. It was the most wonderful, intense experience.

"I think we might get a complaint," I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled, "That would be a compliment and a job well done." I laughed and begrudgingly got up when my phone rang, "It's two in the morning. Who's calling you?"

"I don't know," I answered without giving too much at the caller ID. "Hello," there was no answer and I hung up. A second later it rang again, "Hello?" Again no answer but I could hear someone breathing.

"You're mine," the voiced growled loudly. I was shocked and dropped the phone.

"Babe, are you okay," Chris asked as he picked up my phone. He had already gotten out of bed when my phone rang the second time.

"Uh, yeah. I just didn't expect that," I went to his waiting arms.

"It was probably a prank," Chris said as he hugged me tighter. I agreed even though I couldn't shake the feeling that it was something more.

Chris and I couldn't sleep so we engaged in extra activities. We finally were able to fall asleep only to be woken up by his alarm five hours later.

"Good morning beautiful," Chris kissed my shoulder. I turned around and was amazed how handsome this guys looks in the morning. Chris ordered room service as I took a shower.

"So what's the agenda today," I asked as I popped a strawberry in my mouth.

"I have some interviews scheduled with journalists and then I have a talk show with Conan."

"Well don't get any crushes on the journalists," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him.

"I only have eyes for you, also what are your thoughts on a thruple?"

"Ha ha ha," I rolled my eyes, "you're so not funny." Then he kissed me tenderly and before I knew it we were doing our new favorite activity.

While Chris was doing the interviews, I decided to go see a vintage clothing I saw that was nearby. Chris told me that his publicist got me a ticket to Conan and I thought to do some shopping.

As I was looking through the clothes I got a phone call. Thinking it was Chris, I answered right away. "Hey babe, how's everything going," I asked.

There was no answer and I looked at my phone and saw it was an unknown number. I listened carefully and heard heavy breathing. "You are fucking mine!" The voice shouted and I'm pretty sure everyone heard it.

I began to panic a little and had to step out the small store. I turned the corner to lean against the building and tried to steady my breathing. Then I looked down and saw a red rose on the ground and next to it "Mine" was written in, what I hoped to be red paint.