{~5~}

The next day was school, I lukly didn't have potions so I did not have to sit next to him. The day went all normal nothing special until dinner .

I was just having dinner with my friends like always Leo didn't sit next to me to day, I know he is not afraid of me because he didn't stay away when I warned him but I think he was just giving me time or anything. I tried to avoid Mattheo all day and so far so good. I was really hungry like always and my friends were all done with eating and patiently waiting for me. ' Guys you can go, I am still really hungry so it will take a while.' I joked. 'You sure Y/N? Yes Draco, you guys go without me I will see you all later.' They smiled and walked away, now it was only me and my food.

After 10 minutes I felt a presence coming to sit next to me. Who was it? The boy I was trying to avoid all day. ' What do you want mystery boy.' I said enoyingly. ' Still on that name are we Sai. Just fuck off.' I stood up and tried to walk away but he pushed me down on my seat. I turned my face at him and he looked rather angry. I wiggeld myself out of his grip. I slapt him in the face no one touches me without my premision. I tried to stood up again but he pushed me down harder then the next time. I looked him in the face again now he looked more then a little bit angry. I liked to push the buttons of people. I smirked at him and he couldn't hold his anger.

' LITTLE SOCIOPATH WHO ISN'T AFRAID OF ANYONE NEVER CRY'S, BUT THAT ARE JUST LIES ARN'T THEY? CAUSE I BELIEVE THAT I SAW YOU CRYING YESTERDAY AFTER YOUR DADDY TORTED YOU!' Fuck, fuck, fuck. He does he have the edacity to say that out lout. I was hard to keep my emtions out of my face. I wasn't thinking anymore, I wasn't.

The first thing I could think of was releasing anger with out hurting anyone. I looked around and every person was looking at me, I stood up and walked to Leo. I pulled him and looked him in the eyes, I knew I shouldn't but I did. I kissed him like a hungry animal. I needed to move my thought Mattheo could be handled later.

He kissed me back a little confused, but he did. I removed myself from the kiss and grabbed his tie and slured him after me like he followed me like a sort of puppy, it was cute. Everybody was still looking at me but not only me this time also at Leonardo. I was only interested in 1 person and he looked angry at me for not finishing the fight but deeb down he hurted me and I couldn't let anyone know. I did a little wave to Mattheo before me and Leo walked out of the great hall I slured him to a corner under the staircase.

I saw something growing in him something like a hunger, a hunger for me. It was nothing like the cute puppy that walked behind me out of the great hall.

He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me first soft but tehy became rougher and with more passion. It was as good as I remembered. I feld that I was starting to get wet. He pulled out of the kiss and started to suck my neck, he was definitely leaving hickeys. Small moans escaped my mouth and he enjoyed the sounds cause I felt him smirk in my neck.

I felt his hand slight under my skirt rubbing my underwear. He stopped sucking my neck and looked at me for permission and I kissed him as a yes. His hand slight under my underwear and he started to rub my clit with his thumb. I moant softly in our kiss. He started to suck my neck again. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. He stopped and said in a demanding tone 'up. ' I jumped and threw my legs around his waist. He placed his tip in my entrance and entered slowly so I could adjust to his size.

He started to thrust in me harder and faster moans escaping from mine and his mouth. I threw my head back in pleasure. I felt my walls tighting around his cock, pleasure starting to fill my body. ' Leo i..I'm gonna come. Them come for me.' I came and I came hard. He came right after me. He putted me back on my feet. We were both breathing heavily. I pulled my pantys back up and my skirt. I started to walk away but turned around after a few steps. ' Remeber Leo this is a one time thing.' I turned around again and walked away to the common room.

I said the password and walked in I saw my friends sitting on the couches. I sat down next to draco who putted his arm over my shoulders. I shruged him off. I love my friends but I don't really like getting touched. ' Y/N where were you?' I looked at Draco and my friends were looking at me. I wonderd if I would tell them, if I didn't they would probebly hear it from someone else. ' Well Mattheo and I had a fight and because I didn't wan't to slam his head I fucked Leo.' I brought it as casual as possible. They all started at me. ' Stop staring.' I threw a pillow to Jacob's head and laught at his chocked face.

We talked the rest of the night and eveyone went to bed but I wasn't tired. I walked to my dorm and I tiptoed in the room cause Odeya was already sleeping and grabbed a joint and my lighter out of my hiding place. I tiptoed back and closed the door softly.

I walked through the empty corridors. I loved the castle when it was empty no one around. I felt like a princess, I don't know why but I want to run through the corridors with a pretty shiny dress. I never was that type of girl but walking around here makes me feel like that.

I finally arrive at the astronomy tower. I was relieved to see that Mattheo wasn't there.

I sat down at the edge of the tower and light my joint. I brought it to my lips and inhaled the toxic smoke. I exhaled it and made round figure from it in the air.

I let my thoughts run free. I thought about everything what happened to day, the fight with Mattheo how he made me look weak I can't let that happen. Just when I started to like him. He fucked up. Now it was war.
Then the sex with Leo, he was good. That reminds me of all the times I had sex. Leo wasn't my first, but he was the first time I chose to had sex with someone.
My father used me. Nothing new of course. He was one of the people who actually searched for voldemort. He forced me to have sex with man to get the information out of them. Men spill all there secrets while doing something intimate.
So I guess voldemort him self should thank me because I got a lot like a lot of information put of those man's. I know a lot of things even something about mattheo and I was defently gonna use it.

My joint was all burned I layed on my back looking at all those stare's they were beautiful. I suddenly heard a movement next to me and I looked. ' Oi look who it is, fucking mystery boy. Nice to see you to Y/N.' he chuckled but it wasn't nice to see him and was gonna let him know.

'Well riddle it isn't nice to see you after that fucking stunt. It's not that anyone would believe it, I mean look at me a fucking sociopath. But you are the only one that knew what made me like this and of course you had to share it to the world.' I said it with to much sweetness in my voice and of course a bit of annoyance.

' Y/N your high. I know Mattheo why the sudden being sweet to me. Well your name I have some more things to spill about you so I should watch your words. You know Mattheo I could kill you right know. YOU know I can't get killed, I have a horcruxs. I don't care riddle. ' pure poison coming out of my mouth with that last sentence.

He just looked at me. ' I walked to him  and slapped him in the face really hard. You saw my hand printed in his face and now I finally pushed one of his buttens. He grabbed his want and shouted a crusio spell to me, but I didn't move. With all the power that I had I stayed straight standing on my feed. My face was so emotionless as possible and Mattheo looked shocked for a minute and removed the spell.

I could breathe again. I was so done with him thinking he could control every person on this earth. ' You know mystery boy.' I was casually walking closer to him and he staped back. ' After fucking a lot of men, pleasing them do crazy stuff. You know forced by my father to do that of course, you to get your dear father back, yes almost all the information he got came from me. But that's not the point I am trying to make.' I was still walking closer and he still staping back he was almost on the edge of the tower.' I also got some other information, about you. Me? Yes you riddle about how you got those scars, you know I know the pain of a parent hurting you. Thats why it surprised me a bit that you screamed what happened out lout since the same happend to you Mattheo.' he looked at me shocked.' so I would watch out with what you are saying mama's boy, o wait that was Jacob.' With that been said I pushed him of the tower. I knew he couldn't die. But that doesn't make it feel less great.

His face was so funny he actually looked..... scared. I scared fucking Mattheo Riddle hah. I know I will get it back but for know I will enjoy it.

Hey guyssss,

The next chapter. I am sorry it took so long again. I hate fucking school. But I updated yay.
If you see any typos please tell me.

Love,

Mika <3