{~1~}

Today was the day, after a long vacation I was finally returing home to Hogwarts for my 6th year. I can finally see my friends again Odeya, Blaise, Jacob and Draco. We were like elites at school, everybody was scared of us so they would never speak bad about us or talk back to us. They were aspecialy scared of me everybody thought I was a sociopath exept for my friends they were the only persons who new about it, why I behaved like that. They knew about my past and my home. 

I looked at my clock and saw that I was running late because of my endless train of thoughts. I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs. 'there you are.' My father said to me coldly. he grabbed my arm and without a warning he apparited us to platform 9 3/4. I was luky that I was holding my stuff otherwise I wouldn't have the time to grab it. 

My father let go of me and just apparition to go away with out saying goodbye. I was used to it, he was always cold and disstand I don't think he even loves me. 

I walked to the train and got in. I started to look for an empty compartment or if my friends were here already there compartment. After searching the whole train I couldn't find one so I decided to scare some people I opend the door next to me and stared at them for a second then I said with an emotionless voice ' get the hell out before I fucking kill you.' They looked really scared at me and ran out except for one boy, he just kept reading his book. I cleared my troat ' I said get the fuck out.' He looked at my with a emotionless face "who the fuck is he? I thought that I was the only one who could look like that? Why isn't he scared of me?" I pushed my thoughts away, then I noticed that he wasn't wearing a robe ' I see that you're not wearing a robe does that mean your new here. Yes.' He answerd with an emotionless voice just like the mine. He doesn't seem like an ennoying person so I sighed and sat down as far as possible from him, I grabed a book out of my backpack and started reading. After a couple minutes a first year opend the door he asked shy ' H...ii ehmm i..sssss is it okeyy if I...I siiiitt here with ehm you guys?' FUCK OFF!! Me and the mystery boy said on the same time without looking at the boy. The first year ran away crying and I let out a light chuckel. 'Y/N did you scared a firts year already.' I looked up from my book and saw my friends standing there. I jumped up and give them a group hug, I was so happy to see them. They were all there except for jacob ' Where's Jacob?' I asked them. 'He is already changing, were also going to change we will see you in a minute.' Odeya answerd and they walked away. I sat back down. 

I haven't even looked at the mystery boy but when I did I saw that he was pretty atractive. He has brown crully hair and really dark brown eyes where you could get lost in for hours. He had a scar on his face. I couldn't see how tall he was but I was guessing he was 6 feet tall.

I heard the cabin door open and looked up. There he was Jacob. ' Jacobbbbbbbb!!' I threw my arms around him and he chuckeld I let go and he looked up when he saw mystery boy he freezed and mystery boy stared at Jacob. I looked first at Jacob and the at the mystery boy I had no idea what was going on so I just asked ' Do you two know each other?' Mystery boy started to smile really creepy they both didn't answer I looked at Jacob. ' HELLLOOOO earth to Jacob......... answer me please!?' Jacob looked at me like he had seen a ghost but he finaly answerd. ' That's my brother. BROTHER....... Why didn't you tell me you had a brother Jacob?' They didn't look like each other they didn't even looked like familly. I looked at them shocked. ' Well Jacob that is where I need to correct you I am your half brother not brother. ' The mystery boy stood up and gave me a hand to shake I took it, 'I swear I felt something when our hands touched ' The mystery boy started to speak and pulled me ou of my thoughts. ' Mattheo Riddle, pleasure to meet you. Y/N Sai nice to meet you to.' He took his hand back and sat down again. 

I also wanted to sit down but Jacob grabed my arm. 'Jacob what are you doing? Were not going to sit in the same cabin as him no way! Why not Jacob he is your brother. Y/N he is pure evil, he is you know who's son. Well I am not in the mood to scare some more people so I'm sitting here if you don't want to fuck off.' I got really annoyed, yes I never had any brothers or sister or even familly that loves me but if I had I would never talk about them like that. 'But Y/N he is sociopath. WELL THEN HE AND I ARN'T SO DIFFRENT CAUSE EVERYBODY THINKS I'M A SOCIOPATH. Y/N.' He said slowly. ' NO JACOB FUCK OFF I DON'T WAN'T TO HEAR THE FUCKING EXCUSES.' closed the door and the curtains. I sat down and began to read again.