{~3~}

Detention was boring Mattheo didn't even show up so with that it was extra boring. I walked back to the common room thinking about the party, at dinner we talked about it and we were all so excited. Yes there were party's before but not like this because it was Blaise and Draco's party. They were throwing it. Normaly there would be 2 bottles of fire wiskey and that was it but Draco and Blaise took care of everything. Every slytherin was invited and a couple of huffelpuffs. No ravenclaws or gryffindors cause they are just pathetic and we didn't like them. Blaise took care of weed and he got alot of it and all diffrent kinds, he also got some other drugs I don't know what it all was but I was gonna try it all. Draco took care of the drinks he got alot of alcohol and soda to mix but I wasn't gonna mix. I was gonna drink out of the mother fucking bottle and smoke and dance do whatever to forget my thoughts. I have been drunk before and god I loved it. I have been high 1 time and I also loved that. Tonight I was gonna forget everything. 

When i arrived at the common room I saw Odeya and with out talking went straight  to the dorm with Odeya behind me to get dressed and help the boys when we were done. I looked at my closet and eventualy picked out an amazing outfit. 

Me:

Odeya:

Odeya:

{~you can switch it if you like~}

I made my hair get waves and putted on some make-up not to much just some mascara and wing eyeliner with lipstick. I almost never were make-up because it takes to much time. 

Odeya and I walked to the common room. There were some other people helping but it were all boys I looked at the to do list:

To do:

Someone at the door of the common room to check the persons that get it. 

Stall out the drinks

hang the lights

conjure a dancefloor 

I decided to start with the first one. ' Draco when is the party starting? 8 pm. Okey thanks.' I looked around the room for someone who looked fit for the job. Then I saw Crabbe and Goyle. ' CRABBE, GOYLE GET OVER HERE NOW.' they doubted whether they should come but I only needed to shoot one glare at them and they almost run over. ' I need you two 10 minutes for 8 by the door of the common room to check if only invited people come in. After 9 pm you guys close and lock the doors so no one can come in understood.' The nodded but I wanted an answer. ' UNDERSTOOD?! Yes mame. ' They replied in unsion they looked at me for father orders. ' Well thats all get back at whatever you guys were doing.' They noded and did something that looked like a small bow and I rolled my eyes at them.