He looked up at me, eyes red. "I love you, and only you okay? You are a man in my eyes, my man to be exact. You are perfect the way you are and will always be the one for me. Don't worry about Draco....please. He isn't the one I want....I want you. He is a friend, a good one but I don't love him like I love you....and I mean that okay?" I said wiping his tears from his check.

He nodded, "I'm sorry for yelling at you, and accusing you of liking Draco. I don't like fighting with you. You are the only person who makes me feel like I'm alive. You are the light of my life. I don't want to loose you for a stupid mistake...not again." He said grabbing my cheek. "You won't loose me okay? And I'm sorry for saying your were jealous and insecure...I know how you feel about Draco so I understand why you were upset. But Fred, you need to trust me, there is NOTHING going on between us. This can only work if we have trust." I said standing up. He looked up at me, and nodded.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked standing up infront of me. " Of course I do." I replied. I gave him a tight hug, never wanting to let go.

"Good...I love you" he said holding me tight.

"I love you more Freddie" I said looking up at him, still embracing him In a hug. He looked down at me and gave me a kiss.

We let go of our hug and both decided we should take a nap. After all of the fighting and arguing, it made us sleepy. I grabbed a comfortable blanket and told Fred to let next to me.

He laid on the bed as I laid next to him. I wrapped my arm around his chest, hearing his heart beat while my head was on top of his chest. I wrapped my legs on top of his, treating him as if he was a body pillow. I felt his arm wrap on my back, holding me tight. "Fall asleep angel, you rest up." He said as he rubbed my back.

He always knew how to care for me. He knew what I liked and didn't like. He knew how to make me fall asleep and how to wake me up right.

He knew how to do everything to make me fall more in love with him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 5pm when me and Fred woke up from our nap. I still wasn't very cleaned up from the fight so I told Fred I needed to shower. "Shower hmm? I need to shower to. I guess I can walk all the way to my room, far away and be all by myself." He said acting sarcastically. He tried to make me feel bad, giving me eyes that he knew I couldn't resist. "Fineeeee, you can shower with me" I said rolling my eyes and smiling at how obnoxious he was acting. "WOOHOO" he cheered, doing a little jump. He started smiling and giggling, which also made me laugh. "Oh shut up get in the bathroom, I have some clothes for you since you left some a couple times" I said jokingly. He didn't hesitate and ran straight into the bathroom, excited like a little kid who saw an ice cream truck.

I brought my own clothes along with his clothes and placed them on my bathroom sink. I turned to Fred who was turning on the water to make it the right temperature for us. "Do you like it freezing cold, warm, or burning hot?" He asked sarcastically, already knowing how I like the water. "You know the answer to that already Fred" I said giggling. "Hmmm...your right like always! Of course I know what water you like. How stupid can I be? Burning hot it is" he said turning the water to the hottest temperature, causing steam to take over the bathroom. "Fred!" I yelled laughing at his stupidity. "I'm only joking, I know I know" he rolled his eyes, smiling and shaking his head. He turned the water from hot to warm.

"Your a really git sometimes ya know?" I said to him taking my hair out of a bun. "Oh enough, you know you love me" he said taking off his pants, placing them in my dirty laundry basket. "Hmm that I do agree with." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as we both proceeded to get undressed.

I've never showered with Fred before, but there is a first time for everything. I didn't feel uncomfortable around him or nervous like I used to. I never felt judged when he would see me without clothes, he always knew how to treat me and how to make me feel like a queen.

I got undressed first, since Fred just loves to admire himself in the mirror for not reason. "Hurry up Fred I take quick showers, stop looking at yourself in the mirror!" I shouted, giggling at his idiocy.

"Alright alright, sorry" I heard him say behind the shower curtain. I stood under the water, facing forward. I made sure to make room for Fred to come in behind me since I wanted to take a quick shower. All of a sudden I heard the curtain open right next to me. I look over to see Fred trying to get in front of me. "Fred what are you doing?" I asked smiling. "Don't mind me, just trying to get under the water now....excuse me" he said slowly getting in, lightly pushing me back so he could take over. "What the...really Fred?" I said giggling. I saw him smiling, he knew what he was doing.

"I'm joking, I'm just getting some water so I can use the soap....and I just realized I don't have my soap in here." He said realizing what happened. "Just use mine, you can smell like-"

"Like sweet perfume, honey, and flowers" he said interrupting me. He turned around to face me. "Hey your boobs are actually really nice" he said staring right at my chest. "Real nice" I said rolling my eyes.

I was about to reach for the soap but something else caught my attention. His 6 pack looked way better when he was wet. You should really see the details on his body, especially his jawline and V line. I tried so hard not to stare but he caught me, again.

"So you are going to tell me that I can't admire myself but you get to stare at me? No fair!" He said shaking his head sarcastically. "Oh shut up, let's hurry so we could meet our friends already, I'm pretty sure they are worried since we had been gone for a while." I said pouring shampoo on his hand, then onto mine.

We started washing our hair and rinsing the soap off. After, we put conditioner and washed our bodies quickly. Honestly, I tried not to look at him (if you know what I mean). But how could I not? It was just there. He caught me staring and of course had something stupid to say. "he misses you, ya know?" He said looking down at his length. "Goodness Fred, why do you have to make me laugh, your going to get soap in my eye!" I said giggling out of control. It was the funniest thing ever, the way he said it out of no where made it even funnier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our shower was done, we both got out and dressed up in the bathroom. Of course I was done before him, he loved to just stare at himself. "Why don't you just date yourself if you can't stop looking....should I be jealous?" I said gasping sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and put a shirt on. I was starting to brush my hair when I felt eyes on me. I turned to Fred staring into my eyes, with a serious face. I started giggling since I didn't know what he was doing. I don't know how to react when people just stare at me. "What?" I asked with my brush in my hand.

He slowly started to look me up and down, making sure to look at every inch of my body. "I hope you know you are incredibly beautiful." He said smirking, taking a step close to me. "Hmmm....am I now? What happened to you staring at yourself?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Well I can't kiss myself can I?" He said stepping closer to me. He grabbed my cheek and pulled me in for a slow, passionate kiss. It made my stomach feel weird.

Butterflies.

He pulled away, "but if I could, I would" he said smiling, walking out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

"Well great way to ruin the moment Fred!" I yelled from the bathroom. I stood there, brushing my hair. He left me smiling, biting my lip trying to hold back a giggle. He always knew how to make me smile for no reason. I'm glad I found the one...

The one who loves me for me, who tells me I'm beautiful, who says I'm the one for him, who tells me he loves me everyday, who takes care of me, who is just a gentleman to me.

The one for me.

2k chapter! These are probably how long my chapters are going to be for now on! I'm still waiting to hit that 5K views or 30 followers before I come out with my 10k chapter....I will probably post one more 2-3k chapter before I do post the 10k....

Anyways....any comments about this chapter? I know the arguments end up being solved quick but what can I say? That's how we roll! LOL --->

Anything random you want to add or questions you have for me? I'll be more than happy to answer them if I don't put anything in the story like character room descriptions or how big the great hall is or my relationships with other characters are? ----->