4

4

Bold is when he's in yung

" where am I " jisung said as he sat up now wearing fully white clothing

" you're in yung , young jisung " Minho replied

" what's " yung "

" it's like the after life "

" OH , WAiT WHY AM I IN THE AFTERLIFE, AM I DEAD "

" no you're not dead " Minho said while chuckling

" so then why am I here "

" you've been chosen as a counter "

" A counter ? What's that ? "

" it's something like a grim reaper I guess "

" A GRIM REAPER " jisung shouted " WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THAT "

" you don't have to , but it would be great if you did "

" do you have anything I could do in return "

" No I'm afraid we do not "

" oh well if you don't have anything in return I'm leaving " the boy said then paused " how do I leave "

" all you need to think about is the place you want to reappear at and you'll find yourself there "

" okay thanks I guess , um hopefully I won't see you in a long time "and with that the teenager shifted back to his own world .

" what happened are you taking the job " Mark asked

" no "

" I understand, we all got something out of this expect him " jinyoung said understandingly

" something out of it ? "

" we were reawaken from comas " changbin said with not one sense of interest in his tone

" COMAS " jisung shouted for what seemed like the 127th time today " MINA WAS IN A COMA "

" yeah , she never told you " yeogyum asked questioningly " you both seemed quite close "

And with that Jisung stood up instantly searching the room for Mina , finding her secluded in a corner by herself scrolling on Instagram.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her upwards searching her body frantically as if he was looking for something.

" what are you doing "

" are you okay "

" yeah why wouldn't I be " Mina answered her eyes staring right into his the space between them seeming almost non existent.

The two looked into each other's eyes as if their looks could share a 1000 words. Both of them not leaving each other's eyes they stood there for what seemed like forever until ......

" you see that , that's what sexual tension looks like " changbin interrupted speaking to Mark

" you ruined the moment bin " jinyoung complained

" sorry " he shrugged and went back to drinking his coffee .

Have no absolute shitty idea what I'm writing