1

1

We all sat around the table still taking in the events that happened a few hours before

" You guys go I'll hold down the barrier " youn Jae whispered through the ear piece

" No it's too dangerous , he's too powerful " Jinyoung whisper-shouted

" One of us has to do it might as well be me " Jae replied with

" hey-"

And so before yeogyum could even finish his sentence , youn Jae snatched off his ear peice and turned to face the level 3 head to head.

"  you should of listened to your little friend " the host threateningly said.

And with that the spirit pounced onto him ripping his head off and stabbing a knife into his heart . Blood oozing out of everywhere the man just laughed happy to see him in pain , and repeatedly stabbed him in the abdomen until the body went limp .

He then gazed down into the body seemingly smug looking at what he had done and opened his mouth as huge as a saucer engulfing the dead humans soul trapping it in there forever.

Present time

We all couldn't dare to utter a word we lost a friend, a counter , a lover and most importantly of all a family member .

We could still here his loud voice echoing in our heads all of the memories we had together playing throughout our heads like a broken record.

We stayed silent until Hyunjin spoke up " we're not going to shed a single tear until we catch the jerk who killed him "
And so with that he grabbed his bag and the alcohol bottle and pushed us into the training room .

I hate this

I hate this