Kitten:
Really? I did okay?

Daddy😈🤤:
Yes babygirl
Easily the best head I've gotten before

Kitten:
>Kitten has sent a photo<
🥺👉🏻👈🏻You made me wet again...

Daddy😈🤤:
🤤Fuck kitten🤤
Look at that pretty pink pussy. I want to fill it so badly

Kitten:
>Kitten has sent a video<

My eyes widen as I get an up-close view of Jasper playing with her soaked pussy. She collects wetness from her little hole and then bringing it to her clit and rubbing quickly. I can hear her little moans in the background as she speeds up.

I feel it's only fair to give her something in return. I turn the camera and record as I reach my hand into my sweats and stroke myself without pulling it out. I want to tease her a little bit.

Daddy😈🤤:
>Daddy😈🤤 has sent a video<
You've made daddy very hard and needy for you

Kitten:
Daddyyyy😫😫
I want to see you play with it

Daddy😈🤤:
Send me a video of you begging for it
I want to hear your little moans mixed in

Kitten:
Yes sir
>Kitten has sent a video<

I hold my breath as I open the video. There she is, I can see all of her as she plays with herself. "Please daddy, I want to see you touch yourself. Please can I see you?"

Daddy😈🤤:
I want you to sit on your dresser

My sweats hang loosely around my waist as I get up and open my blinds again, immediately seeing Jasper sitting across her room on her dresser like the good girl she is. Her eyes light up immediately as she sees me.

I smirk and back into my bed and sit down picking my phone back up. I call her phone and as soon as she answers I can hear how needy her voice is.

"Daddy I want to cum so badly." Her hand dips back into her needy cunt as she fingers herself for a couple of seconds then reaches back up to rub her clit quickly.

"You're such a good girl for daddy. Do you have any toys to play with?" She shakes her head no. I nod and make a mental note that I need to get her some toys, ones she can use and then ones I can use on her. "Alright princess then I want you to get a brush and try to fuck yourself with that. Can you do that for me?"

She nods quickly and hops down for a couple of seconds before running back and getting back up. "Daddy I've never tried this before."

"That's okay, I want you to try. Suck on it like you did with daddy's cock and get it super wet." I watch as Jasper takes her brush into her mouth and coats it with her saliva. "Good girl, now I want you to slowly ease it in."

Jasper's POV

With how Philip keeps telling me what to do I know I don't have to worry about not being wet enough. I have hatred for people who tell me what to do but with Philip, I feel so safe. I can let down my guard and just let him take control and make all the decisions for me.

Listening to him, I slowly begin to push my brush into my pussy, I've only tried this once before just to see how it would feel and it hurt because I wasn't wet at the time. But now...

"I-it feels so good daddy." I moan as the brush slowly enters my hole. It's slightly painful but if I'm being truthful, that just makes me enjoy it even more.

"Good girl, such a good girl for daddy."

Listening to his praises just make me even more encouraged to follow his orders. As I get to the end of the brush, right at the bristles I stop and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My pussy feels so full and the knot in my stomach has already begun to form.

"Now start to move it in and out. You're doing so good." I can hear how badly he wants me. The strain on his voice, the slight breathlessness as he slowly touches himself. I don't even have to look into his window to know he's starring right at me, watching my every move.

My hand moves slowly at first, only pulling the brush out about half-way before pushing it back in as I let out a soft moan. I keep my eyes trained on Philip's every move, the way his bicep flexes when he moves his hand back and forth. He's not the only one getting off on watching the other. His dick has slight precum on the tip, the glistening I can see from all the way over in my room. He wants to cum but he won't, not until I do I believe.

"I want you to move faster princess." He smirks as he gives me my next command and I follow, slightly speeding up my actions. "What are you thinking about as you move?" He asks me a question and I almost don't even register it as I'm in such ecstasy.

"Y-you." That is all I can answer as I feel myself getting closer and closer to my high that I'm so desperately chasing.

"Specifically what about me kitten? What do you imagine me doing?" He speeds up his hand as if he can sense how close I'm getting and wanting to match my speed.

"I want you to touch me... t-to spread my legs and lick me like you did earlier." I cry out as I push the brush in a bit deeper than before. "I-I'm so close daddy."

His breath hitches as I say this, "I want you to use your other hand to rub your clit. But if you cum without permission I'm going to punish you. You will not cum unless I say you can. Do you understand me?"

My head nods quickly, only wanting to please the man across from me. I reach my hand over me and begin to rub my swollen clit slowly. The pleasure almost overwhelming me as I cry out. "D-daddy I can't hold it in if I touch myself!"

"You can and you will. You do not cum until I say and you will touch yourself as I say." He groans as I see more precum coming from his tip.

My hand speeds up as I want so desperately to cum. "Please daddy, let me cum. I want to cum so badly."

Philip chuckles and I throw my head back, trying to keep myself from coming undone. "Really? How badly do you want it, princess?"

"S-so so badly. Please please, let me cum!" My actions speed up. I can't stop but I also can't hold it in much longer. "I-I can't hold it any more daddy!"

Philip growls lowly, "don't you dare cum." But it's already too late. As soon as the final word left his mouth I throw my head back hard and feel my body convulse as I let out a long moan tied with multiple "fuck fuck fuck"'s and "yes"'s.

"I-I'm sorry," my breath is ragged and quick as I struggle to apologize. "I-I couldn't hold it anymore, I'm sorry daddy."

I look up to see Philip's reaction as I had kept my eyes screwed shut while I rode out my high. He looked at me -cum dripping down his dick and hand ever so slightly- and smirked as he knew I knew I was in trouble for not listening.

"You didn't listen kitten."

~~~
Word count: 1675
Date published: 1/25/21
As promised, here is chapter 19. We hit 15 votes yesterday and I'm lowkey happy to be able to give this to yall. Also, I will NOT be making you guys work for your chapters, i.e, needing to get to a certain amount of votes/follows. This was just a one-time thing and I appreciate every single one of yall who voted and took the time to read my shitty story. I hope it was up to your liking :) I still don't have a set publishing schedule yet and I'm hoping to get on one soon so don't give up on me.
That's all for now folks, have a good one!