I straightened up my head, clenching my jaw as I looked at him, and he narrowed his eyes at me when I ran my tongue along my top teeth.

"Get the blood cleaned off my table, my chair and my floor."

When I turned to walk towards our room to get dressed, Charlie's fingers wrapped around my wrist, gently tugging me back. My towel fell from my body, causing me to sigh while Charlie pulled me to stand between his legs, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"You're gonna get blood on me." I said but when I looked down, he had already smeared blood onto my skin, seeing as his left arm was almost covered in it and it hadn't gotten the chance to dry.

"Are you cross with me?"

"Right now I am because you're getting blood on me and I've just showered."

I don't like seeing blood. Definitely not this much. It's trauma from the war, seeing all the people who had been blown up, seeing Fred bleed from his ears after the explosion killed him.

"Babe." Charlie said, planting a kiss on the side of my boob. "Love."

He planted another kiss, though now on the side of my other boob.

"Darling." He whispered before pressing a kiss to my cleavage, then looked up at me. "Talk to me. What's bothering you?"

I sighed deeply, removing my eyes from him to look out of the window in the kitchen. When I felt my bottom lip start to tremble, I bit onto it harshly, but Charlie was quick to bring a hand up, his thumb tugging on my lip to pull it out from underneath my teeth.

He always did that if he noticed I bit too hard on my lip. He didn't want me to start bleeding or hurt myself in any way.

"It's okay to be upset, Emmy. Just please talk to me so I can see if there's anything I can do." He said, brushing some of my wet hair behind my ear before he slid his hand back down and around my waist. "Did I do anything?"

"No." I said softly, trying to keep back the tears that for some reason wanted to make a big and dramatic entrance. "I get like this some days. I just think— with having a nightmare and then waking up to have you say you were leaving, making me panic before I knew it was for work, and I had so much paperwork and Val was then giving me this big speech and I'm just— it's been a long and stressful day."

When Charlie didn't say anything, I looked down at him. He untangled his arms from my waist to instead place his hands on my hips, rubbing them gently while his eyes stared into mine.

"A speech about me I suppose?"

"Yep." I breathed. "I know she was doing it because she loves me and wants me to be sure, but I just feel like they're not gonna accept it at all and in the end, that's going to be hard on you and I — our relationship."

Charlie ran his hands down to my ass, giving each cheek a squeeze while also pulling me closer. I dropped the bloody towel in my hand, causing it to fall to the floor between us before I pressed my hands to Charlie's chest, a whimper escaping my lips.

"Can I try something to get you in a better mood?" He asked. "De-stress you?"

I gave him a little nod and he smiled softly before leaning forward, placing a soft kiss onto my right nipple before he took it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. I let out a heavy breath, throwing my head back as my eyes closed.

Maybe this was exactly what I needed after the day I'd had.

A soft moan left my mouth and filled the room. The sensations he shot through my body from sucking on my nipple, were truly amazing.

My hand found it's way to his curls, tugging at it as he moved his lips to my other nipple, repeating the action and making me moan again.

Then as fast as he had started, he stopped, making me look at him. His pupils had dilated and I could feel how hard he was by my thigh which was pressed against his trousers.

"Bedroom." He simply said, looking up at me. His voice had dropped dramatically, suddenly being much darker and more hoarse as well.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Since when are you the boss of me?"

He stood up, making me back up a little too but he still had his hands on my ass, not letting me get too far away.

His right hand came up to brush through my hair as he leaned down, his lips ghosting over my earlobe.

"We both know you secretly love it when I'm in control." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. I inhaled sharply, and I could almost feel him smirk against my skin as he planted a kiss under my ear. "Go lie on the bed, sweetheart. I'll be back in about five minutes. I need to go get something."

He pulled back to look at me, a playful and knowing grin on his face as he let go of me at the same time.

"Alright." I breathed. "But I'm not gonna do it because you told me to. I'm doing it because I simply want to."

He chuckled deeply, nodding before he tilted his head and winked at me.

"Whatever you say, angel."

-
Don't worry. You're not getting robbed. Kinks will be included. I'm especially gonna include one kink that I've never used for writing smut, so I hope you'll enjoy when I publish it sometime tomorrow.