a day out

lula's pov

i feel the sunlight hit my eyes through the blinds. my eyes slowly flutter. i carefully get up making sure i don't wake noah up and and look over to him. soft snores escape his mouth and his chest slowly rises and falls. i grab my phone and check the time. it is 8am. i slowly get up making sure not to wake noah up and i grab my stuff and head to the washroom. i take a quick shower and get ready for the day today. noah and i are going to the city and it is quite hot so i'm wearing a cropped t-shirt, shorts with high top converse. i come out the washroom and see noah awake grabbing some clothes. we greet each other good morning and noah makes his into the washroom. i sit at the dressing table and do some light makeup, wear some jewellery and curl my hair lightly at the end. as i finish doing that noah comes out the washroom and jumps onto the bed. i made the bed before getting ready. he asks me what time we are leaving for breakfast and the city. we agree on going down for breakfast and leaving for city after that. noah puts his shoes on and we make our way downstairs. talking about how excited we were for today. the weather seemed wonderful. it was nice and warm, the sun was out, very little clouds and a light breeze. it was perfect.

noah's pov

the weather was perfect, just like lula. i often caught her staring out of the big windows at the hotel admiring the weather and view. we got downstairs and sat at a table. i ordered waffles and lula ordered avocado toast with eggs. we ate our food and lula paid. i didn't argue with her a lot about paying since she insisted. we left the hotel as i booked an uber. we sat in the uber, admiring london. i couldn't help but i kept looking over to lula. the way the sun hit her face was perfect. the was her eyes glistened was true beauty. eventually the car stopped. i had asked him to take us to london eye. we saw the london eye peeking in between the tall buildings. we stepped out of the uber and lula asked me if we could wander around for a bit. i said "sure" and we did. we explored the beautiful streets of london and we took pictures for each other. whenever i took pictures of lula, she looked like an angel. we walked around and saw this beautiful cafe. we sat down and only ordered drinks since we just had breakfast. it was 11:30am. lula ordered a frappuccino and i ordered a milkshake. we sat down and went over what we would like to do today. i really wanted to go to the london eye so we decided we would go after we leave this cafe since it's the closest. lula really wanted to go to buckingham palace. so we decided to take the train there. i texted millie and she said it was one stop and she gave me these cards which are called oyster cards before i left america. she gave me 3 just in case i lost the first two because i'm really forgetful. lula and i agreed that after that we can just wander around and do whatever we want. but first up was the london eye.

lula's pov
noah and i are currently going to the london eye. i've been there before and it's really cool. i went durning the sunset last time so it would be nice to do it durning the day time. we followed the london eye and got there eventually. it was really hot and noah was complaining the whole way. although it wasn't annoying. it was really cute. we got there and we paid for our tickets. we stood in line and noah was talking about how excited he is. we kept fanning ourselves since it was so hot.

a/n
hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i am back and i will be uploading regularly now. thank you so so so much for 300 reads. this is amazing. please vote, share and comment so i know that you guys are active with this story. please share this story with your friends and family. make sure to vote as well. leave your requests in the comments or private message me. check out my other book, 'i promise'. it has louis partridge and olivia rodrigo in it. stay safe.