Chapter 10

"What are you going to wear, Josie?" Priya asked as she rifled through my cupboard while Hope and I prepared for our dates. "Something sexy, I hope."

I paused in the middle of applying my makeup to stare at her. "You're kidding, right? One gorgeous hunk of a man is taking me on a date, the other said he fancies me, and you're asking me if I'm going to wear something sexy? Babe, I'm considering going on this date in my best lingerie!"

She laughed. "Okay maybe don't go that far, but..." she pulled out a hanger. "What about this one?"

She was holding up a sheer black lace jumpsuit with rose print embroidery, a deep v neckline, and a black high-waisted knicker insert.

Perfect for an afternoon date in the hot Spanish sun.

"Good choice, Pri," I smiled and returned to my makeup.

"You've got to tell me where you got this. Damn, I wish we were the same size, I would totally steal it from you."

"We'll go shopping together when we're out of here."

"Yes!" She said. "We could drop some serious cash together."

She began rummaging through her own cupboard and came up with a pair of sky-high black designer sandals, which she put on the counter beside me.

"Here, wear these with it."

I looked at her gratefully. "You're a doll!"

I quickly finished with my makeup and put on the jumpsuit and shoes.

"You look gorgeous – oh! There's one more thing you're missing!" Priya started rummaging through the bottles on the counter, before picking one and holding it up. "Here, try this."

She handed me a bottle of Tom Ford Velvet Orchid perfume to try. I nodded approvingly and sprayed it on my pulse points, filling the room with the scent of orange blossom and orchids.

"Sexy." I turned to Hope. "Ready, babe?"

She swiped a makeup brush across her cheeks once more, then turned to me and grinned. "Let's do it!"

We left the dressing room to find Henrik and Lucas sitting at the bottom of the staircase waiting for us. At the sound of our footsteps they stood and turned, gaping at us.

Henrik held out his hand for me as I reached the bottom steps. "You look incredible," he said.

Taking his hand, I smiled up at him. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." He wore a button-down shirt with the top few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and dark grey shorts. The bright white of his shirt contrasted sharply with his deep tan and emerald eyes, and his hair was pulled away from his face into a bun.

I snuck a peek at Lucas, who looked just as good in a blue short-sleeved button-down and white shorts. He caught my glance and gave me a wink and a half-smile. My heart fluttered.

What on earth is this guy doing to me?!

"Shall we?" Henrik asked, and we walked out of the villa to two waiting Jeeps.

The Jeeps took us a short drive away to a nearby Spanish garden where two tables sat in a stone courtyard under a vine-covered pergola. Each table was laid out with a fruit tray and a bottle of wine. Lucas and Hope walked over to one, while Henrik led me to the other, pulling out a chair for me.

"Thanks," I said, waiting as he sat down. He grabbed the bottle of wine and poured, then handed me a glass.

"Cheers."