Chapter 2

ᐧ⭑⋇⭑ᐧ

Today after school I'm going to the cheerleading club, which makes me a little nervous. I don't like the idea of standing there in a cheerleading costume and cheering on the volleyball team. But first, we have math now, the subject I'm not good at. I walk into the classroom and sit down in my seat. As I take out my school supplies, I see this guy Tendou enter the classroom. And the first look he gives is at me. I can feel my cheeks heating up. Why does he always look at me like that, it gives me a bad feeling. Hopefully, the teacher will come soon, maybe he'll focus on something else. 

I'm just barely keeping up in math, I wasn't that far along in my old school. But the excitement about the club and these constant glances from Tendou doesn't make it any easier to concentrate. I'm on the verge of telling him off. Such rude behavior, like there's something strange about me. That repressed feeling that sends a shiver down your spine. Who does this guy think he is? I'm just waiting for the school bell to ring so he can have a listen. Finally, the school bell rings. I get up angrily and turn in his direction. Just then, the redhead packs the school things into his bag. I walk over to him and cross my arms. He looks up at me and smiles broadly. "What's wrong, huh? Is there something weird about me or why are you staring at me like that?" Actually, that's not my way of talking to people. "No, not at all, you're just too perfect." He grins at me. "Excuse me?" "Come on y/n-chan, we have art, we don't want to be late." I am confused like I'm a good friend to him like this is all normal. At this, he completely ignores the fact that I'm mad at him. Together we walk towards the art room. "You're really cute when you're mad, ya know." My cheeks turn red. "Eh, that's not true at all! Why are you being like this to me?" Confused, he looks at me. "I don't know what you mean." The way he tries to play dumb really pisses me off, ugh! As we enter the art room, I'm quite glad to be rid of him. A classmate approaches him. Apparently, he's also in the volleyball club. I see Misaki and go over to her. "Hey!", I greet her. "Hi! Are you looking forward after school? I've already told everyone you're coming." Why, really? This just makes me more nervous. "Eh um, cool!" and grin. "I saw that you came here together with Tendou. Please don't get your hopes up too high." I blush. "Eh, what? I'm not! He's getting on my nerves with his constant stares!" What does she mean by hopes, with someone like him? "Uh l/n-" "And besides, what do you mean by hopes? To get together with him someday? Pff..." She stares at me, partially averting her eyes behind me. Oh no, I was too loud, wasn't I? How embarrassing. Don't tell me he heard. I turn around and notice Tendou looking at me, amused. Does he know I was talking about him? Oh, please don't. I give him a sour look and sit down. I was totally embarrassed, but whatever. Misaki: "I'm sorry..." "Nah, it's okay. "

ᐧ⭑⋇⭑ᐧ