eleven.*

dream
hey we just got in

sageisswag
good! how was the flight?

dream
it was good, sap slept the whole time,
i was mostly on twitter

sageisswag
did you get any rest?

dream
some yeah

sageisswag
good, now go eat airport food and drink something

dream
will do, how are you doing?

sageisswag
doing better everyday thankfully:)
what about you mister

dream
glad to hear that, i'm doing exceptionally well

sageisswag
hm then maybe i can ruin your day just a little

dream
oh really? how

sageisswag
reminder: you are the second best speedrunner

dream
okay ouch what the hell💔

sageisswag
sorry cant let that ego get too big😌

dream
that's fair, need someone to keep me in check

sageisswag
i volunteer to call you out on your bullshit

dream
haha so funny sage

sageisswag
damn right green boy

Chucking at her phone she awaited a response that never came. Assuming that Dream and Sapnap had grabbed a bite to eat. She found herself pretty damn funny, even if no one else did. Callie noticed it was a nice day out and decided to do something relaxing. Karl was currently visiting their godson, Tucker and Chris.

Calliope was appointed Godmother 3 months before Tuck was born. It's a memory she holds close to her.

It was a breezy march day, sat in Karl's house was Chris and Katie, Chris' wife, Callie, and Karl himself. The couple in the room was meant to deliver a beautiful baby in just three months. Two months prior was the gender reveal party. Where the crew and close family and friends found out that Katie and Chris, were in-fact, bringing a baby boy into the world.

Today was the day that the pair were going to ask Callie and Karl to be their sons Godparents. Jimmy knew what was going on and was more than excited. Karl was Chris' best friend and they were inseparable. Over the last two years, Cal has climbed her way up to that level as well.

Chris looked to the blonde who sat beside him and with a nod from her, he stood up. The two younger ones looked up at him, waiting for him to say what seemed to be very important. The brown haired man couldn't help but smile.

"So you guys know that Kate is pregnant." Callie had a feeling about where this was going but didn't think anything of it. "Karl, you are my best friend in the whole world even though I like Sage a lot better." Through nervous laughing he continued.

"Sage, you are also one of my best friends. This didn't take much persuasion, as Kate also loves you both very much. I'm just gonna get to it."

He wiped his hands on his jeans and let out a shaky breath.

"Would you two like to be Tuckers Godparents?"

Callie smiled widely at the memory, thinking about the people she chose to surround herself with. She was only 19 with a Godson who she loved very much.

She had decided to stay home to edit the pizza vlog. In her fluffy socks, green cloth shorts and white cropped sweater she made her way upstairs. Walking into her room, she slid open the white door that led her out to her balcony. She let the warm air consume her whole, it wasn't hot enough for her to sweat in her socks and sweater. Quickly grabbing her laptop and airpods she strolled onto the balcony. It housed a small table and white chairs, lights were strung across  the railing to light it up slightly at night.

Sharing memories with her best friend and sometimes memories with herself, she treasured the small outside opening. Opening her laptop she had already put the clips onto it, now they just needed to be out together. With her airpods in her ears, sitting comfortably she blasted upbeat music. She worked better with that type of music. Allergic by Post Malone, blasted in her ears. Head bobbing up and down, she drowned out the outside world and was immersed into her work.

***

Feeling as if she had gotten the video done in record time, when she finally took in the world around her again, she was shocked. The sun looked as if it would be setting soon. The time on her phone read 5:37, she started editing at two. Song after song she felt as motivated as ever.

Deciding it was best to head back in, as she set her Mac on her bed, the phone in her hand began to buzz.

saps :P

you up for bed wars?
yeah? cool hop on asap

so kind of you to ask, but yeah
i'm up for it give me a few

i'm such a gentleman i know,
also sorry i never texted you that we
got in i was really hungry

that's okay it's understandable
i promise

Not even waiting for a response, she quietly walked past Karls room and to her game room.

"Let's go kick some bed wars ass."

gi's notes!!
filler chapter!!!! please read <3
FIRST, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS??? WHAT THE HELL THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS SO MUCH LIKE SERIOUSLY. i'm having so much fun with this story i hope you're enjoying it. also remember this is a sapnap fic BUT i need dream interactions for the plot😌 which will hopefully really come into play soon hehe.
if you need any age clarification i will give it gladly. vote and comment. ideas are appreciated.
we are also #1 in sapnap besties😫.THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K READS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH i literally want to cry of happiness rn.
go eat and drink something lovers. till next time
~g