five.*

"That is all for today, thank you guys so so much for tuning in today. I hope you enjoyed the chill stream today that literally only consisted of me singing, talking and just goofing off. Make sure you all eat today! I love you guys, until next time." Calliope just finished a stream. She decided to sit back and relax today. She was becoming stressed out between streaming, filming with MrBeast and school work.

Sitting at her desk, this time the lights lit up the room with a dark blue color, she had her headphones on. listening to Drew Barrymore by SZA. Softly singing along to the tune of the song, her words faltering as they moved through the air. Cal loved to sing and she was very skilled in that area, only singing in all her glory when she felt completely comfortable. Or humming during streams while she played minecraft.

Scrolling through twitter, liking fan art, replying to as many tweets as she could. She loved to interact with her fans as much as possible, being faceless led to a type of disconnect, in her opinion. Callie wanted to be peoples comfort, the person they watched when they had a bad day, when they need a laugh, even when they were bored.

Since she always had that person, she wanted to play that role in someone else's life.

After hours of aimlessly listening to music and singing her heart out in her gaming room, Callie decided to call the only person who she will never get tired of.

callieee calzone🦭💛 would like to facetime...

"Hey Cal." Karl began without his usual pep he had when picking up the phone. On the other side of the phone the girl immediately picked up on it and didn't even bother to say hello.

"What's wrong weirdo?"

Propping his phone up so C could see him better and so that he didn't have to hold his phone. Karl put his hands over his face and held them there before dragging them through his hair. He hesitated before spewing out why he seemed so distraught.

"Sapnap invited you and me to a meet up in Brighton near Tommy and Tubbo. Wilbur, Phil, Fundy, Niki Dream and George are also supposed to be there. A girl named Celaine is supposed to go too, she knows Fundy. I said we couldn't come because we had to film with MrBeast but in reality I didn't want you to rush showing your face to a bunch of people who you didn't really know yet. I just want you to be safe." He talked to fast that you almost couldn't understand them. But being Callie, she understood every word.

She could see just by the way he looked into the camera awaiting her response, hoe guilty he felt for saying no without asking first. At first she was slightly upset, upset at the fact that she could of met Tommy and Tubbo. The boys who were like little brothers to her. The more she thought about it, the more she appreciated the act of kindness and the worry laced in his voice. She wasn't quite ready to show her face.

"Karl my guy, please believe me when i say," She wanted to mess with him so she stayed silent for seconds that felt like hours to Karl.

"Can you just say you hate me already?"

"I don't hate you, believe me when I say that it's okay. Don't get me wrong I would of loved to meet Tommy and Tubbo, and this Celaine character. But i thought about it and honestly, I'm not ready. I really do appreciate you looking out for me kiddo." She replied with absolute certainty in her voice and a smile on her face. A genuine one.

"I'm literally older than you?" He replied in more of a questioning tone. "Anyway, I'm glad you're not upset, I will set up another meet up when you're ready I promise." Karl never broke his promises. "I have to stream in like 2 hours, would you like to keep me company till then and then continue to keep me company while I stream, M'Lady?"