The Nap

You wake up early in the morning and get ready to change into your uniform. You go down stair being greeted by your father and step mother. "Morning" you say grabbing a cup of water while your step mom Lilly cooked  food. "Morning Y/n" she say "Good Morning Sweetie" your father say.
"I won't be able to take you to your moms today Y/n so your gonna take the train" your father says.
"Okay dad it's fine".
You grab your lunch and Lily hands you breakfast to eat on the way.
"Bye guys" you yelled closing the door.

While walking you plugged in your earphones and start to play some music, humming and lightly singing.
"Sasageyo Sasageyo
Shinzou wo sasageyo
Subete no gisei wa ima, kono toki no tame ni"
(Aot omg season 4 *cheif kiss* Levi tho oof when I hear or even see him it makes me run miles. Also Eren my god that man can oof) sorry back to the story

you were close to fukurodani when you suddenly feel two hands jump on your shoulder making you turn around and strike whoever was behind.
"Oww Y/nnn!!" Bokuto yells has he rubs his cheek and Akaashi trying his hardest not to laugh.
"Oh my god Bokuto! What the hell!" You scolded at him.
"I wanted to surprise you but you hit me Y/n" Bokuto say pouting.
"Well that's what you get for trying to surprise me" you say continuing to walk.
"Come on Bokuto-San let's catch up with Y/n-san." Akaashi say walking.
"What have I say about calling me Y/n-san Akaashi you can just call me Y/n." You tell Akaashi as he gives you a smile.

L/n Y/n second year and best friends with Bokuto and Akaashi. Always hangs out with them at lunch and goes to their practices most of the time. You weren't their manager since they already had two. You live with your dad and step mother and on weekends you went to your moms place where your older brother lives.

You were now in class with Akaashi taking notes for your class. It was boring and started to daydream. Akaashi noticed this and poked your cheek making you snap back you gave him a pouting face and he sighed and went back to taking notes. You and Akaashi had almost all the same classes which was great for you. He would make sure you were focus and you had someone to talk to.

Lunch time

Walking to the table where Boktuo and Akaashi sat you checked for phone to see if he had texted you yet. You and your boyfriend Matthew (random name I was gonna used my ex's name but then he's not worth mentioning) talked a little last night before he left you on read. Him leaving you on read kept happening more frequently that at this point you didn't really bother with him. One day he would hang with you be clingy and the next ghost your ass for no reason. You guys have been dating for about 4 months now.

"Y/nnn why do you have to go. I wanna hang out with you and Akaashi this weekend"

"Bokuto you know I always go to my mothers every weekend"you say.

"But sillll" Bokuto say as he began to get in emo mood.

"Bokuto-san Y/n  will come back Sunday" Akaashi say trying to get Bokuto back to his normal mood. 
You gave Bokuto some of your lunch that made him smile and go "Hey Hey Hey". You guys ate and listened to Bokuto talk about volleyball. You used to be in sports but now you dedicate your time on drawing and painting. Bokuto alway asked you to draw him and you would sometimes you would stretch Akaashi too. You knew how to draw people from face to full body. Bokuto and Akaashi alway told you how talented you were.

                            After school

"Bye y/n have a safe travel" Akaashi say and Bokuto picked you up hugging you "I'll miss you Y/nn".
"Bokuto you always do this every Friday I'll come Sunday" you say as he put you down. They walked to practice and you went to your house to grab your cloth to leave.

You walked to the train station and texted your mom that you would be arriving home in 2 hours. Your mom texted that she wasn't going to be home until late. You went in the train and listened to some music looking at the window. Listening to music was your way to escape reality and just enjoy the beat of the songs your playlist played.

                            2 hours later

Walking out the train you stretch before making your way to your moms. On the way you stopped at a ramen place then went to a boba place and order your favorite drink. You knew your way around Hyōgo prefecture pretty well so you didn't have any problem making your way home.

Taking out the keys in your bag and opening the door. You yelled out your brothers names "Kai" but no answer. I guess he's not here thank goodness I don't have to share mine food.
You put your food on the table and went to put your bags in your room. You sat down and began eating your ramen while watching anime. What should I watch after finishing food wars? You thought eating and drinking your boba. You checked your phone to see if Matthew would bother text you and surprisingly he did.
Matthew
Hey babe sorry I'm busy today talk to you later
You didn't bother texting back you knew when he said that he wouldn't text you until tomorrow. Why is he so busy?

After finishing eating, you changed into some comfortable cloth and laid on the couch turning the tv on. You got a call from your best friend Eve. She went to Inarizaki high school like your brother. And you two would hang out every weekend together. She was in the girls volleyball team and your brother was in Judo ( search it up if you don't know). She was on break so she called asking what you two would be doing tomorrow.

"Mm i don't know whatever you want" you say
"Okay let's go shopping then" she say.
"Alright tomorrow come to my house at 12pm" you say scrolling through the tv.
"That's too late at 10am no later" she say.
"Aw come on that's too early. it's the only day where I can sleep in" you whinnied
"Then go to sleep early today and not at 3am Y/n" Eve say with sass.
"No can do Eve" you say.
"10am sharp ok I gotta go bye love you" she say hanging up before you could say anything.

You decide to take a nap so later at night when you do end up staying up at 3am, you won't be that tired since you took a nap earlier. You put on some music on your phone and closed your eyes drifting to sleep. 15 minutes later after knocking out your brother Kai came home saw you and went upstairs to shower.

As your peacefully sleeping your brother opened the door for his friends to hang out and play some games on the tv. You could hear the chattering in your sleep but choose to ignore it. The guys walk to the living room and see you, a h/c s/c girl sleeping on the couch.

Suddenly it gets quiet and then a huge flash followed by a click faces you, this makes you wake up knowing what just happened.
"Well good morning sleeping beauty" a brown hair guy with yellow-greenish eyes says while  holding his phone. You quickly tried to grab his phone but you were too slowed.
"Hey Y/n" "Y/nnnn!" "Hello Y/n" you heard all the guys say to you.
"Suna please delete that picture because if you don't.." you were cut off by Suna saying "you'll do what Y/n" wearing a smirk on his face.

Hey guys so I'm staring a Suna x Reader obviously. I hope you guys enjoy this story . I won't be posting that often as my Tendou x reader "The red hair boy". ^(Go read it)^
Maybe every 2-5 days or so. Also in my stories I use "you" instead of "I" as in your POV, I don't know if that makes sense but I'm used to writing like that so I'm sorry if I sometimes go from "you" to "I".

Hope you guys have a great day or night and be safe. <3
2/12/21