LawStride: *glaring at Megatron then somehow activates her blaster and shoots Megatron in the interface panel*

Megatron: *squeaks and holds his panel staring at LawStride with wide optics before slowly standing up from his throne and slowly starts inching around LawStride before bolting out of the room and to the med-bay*

Prowl: *standing in the corner snickering with a giant smirk on his faceplates* 

10 Hours Later

*Shockwave and Soundwave are in the lab with LawStride on the ground exploring*

LawStride: *about to touch a very sharp object*

Soundwave: *sees this and walks over then uses his tentacles to pick LawStride up and into his arms before the tentacles retracted back into his frame*

LawStride: *blinks and looks up at Soundwave*

Soundwave: *stares down at her and tilts his helm*

LawStride: *looking into his purple optics with her own wide optics*

Soundwave: LawStride alright?

LawStride: *smiles and giggles before snuggling into Soundwave's spark-chamber*

Soundwave: *stiffens slightly before walking back over to Shockwave getting back to work while holding LawStride close*

Shockwave: *looks at Soundwave as he holds LawStride and turns to him* You are good with sparkling's Soundwave!

Soundwave: *turns to Shockwave and blushes madly*

LawStride: *looks up and watches this then growls softly before activating her blaster again and shoots Shockwave in the optic*

Shockwave: *holds his optic in pain* MY OPTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soundwave: *stares wide optic at this then looks at the sparkling in his arms as she laughs her little helm off*

Prowl: *smirking in the corner*

Day 2

*Starscream was on the flight deck cuddling into Predaking's side contently when he hears little pede steps and looks up to see LawStride walking to the edge of the flight deck*

Starscream: *stern voice* LawStride! 

LawStride: *looks at Starscream with innocent optics*

Starscream: Stay away from the edge of the flight deck or you'll fall off!

LawStride: *smiles innocently with closed optics and walks off the edge of the flight deck*

Starscream: *wide optic and screeches jumping up and running to the edge of the flight deck jumping off and transformers flying down to catch LawStride*

20 Minutes Later

Starscream: *standing on the flight deck with a deadpan face as he holds a giggling and laughing LawStride*

Prowl: *glaring daggers at Starscream while growling*

Predaking: *watching the scene ready to jump to his mates aid if Prowl were to strike*

Prowl: *growls* YOU LET MY DAUGHTER FALL OFF THE FLIGHT DECK!!!!!!!!!!!

Starscream: ARE YOU BLIND SHE GAVE ME A INNOCENT SMILE THEN JUST WALKED OFF THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!