Annoying?

It's been a couple weeks since I moved. I really only get along with Sebastian and Abigail, and on the occasion, Alex. The problem is, if I want to hang out with Seb or Abigail, Sam is usually with them.
"Y/N, you should give Sam a chance," Abigail said to me one day, "He's a really nice dude."
"No, he's annoying, and I can't stand him," I retorted.
"Okay, suit yourself," She sighed, "You need to stop being so stubborn Y/N."
"Whatever," I said.
Another occasion was when I was in Seb's room.
"Y/N," Sebastian started
"If it's about Sam, I don't want to hear it," I spat.
"You have to be open-minded about the situation," He said, "And this is coming from a cynic. Plus, you guys have a lot in common, you both like music, play video games, and you both don't respect authority." He chuckled at that last one.
"No is my final answer, Seb!" I groaned, "I don't like him!"
"Ugh, so stubborn," He said.

I hade been isolating myself away from everyone in town, even my own sister. The only comfort I found now was by the ocean, alone.
Nobody talked to me, except the occasional text from Elizabeth, and I didn't talk to anyone.

Elizabeth: Y/N, can you run to Pierre's to get me some kale seeds for me?

Y/N: Fine, how many?

Elizabeth: 15 is good. Just use the money I gave you, K?

Y/N: K

I walked into Pierre's with my hands in my pockets.
"Ah, it's the farmer's sibling!" Pierre exclaimed, "Welcome!"
"Y'know Dad," Abigail said, restocking the shelves, "They have a name."
"It's fine Abigail," I said, "Can I have 15 kale seeds?"
"Of course, Y/N," Pierre said as he walked over to the seed shelf and placed them on the counter, "That'll be 1,050g." I gave him the money and stopped by Joja mart to grab  some cola.
"Hey, are you going to drink both of those?" A familiar voice asks. Sam.
"Yes I am," I replied maybe a little too harshly.
"Oh, okay, sorry for asking," Sam sulked. Maybe I am being a little too harsh with him.

I walked back from visiting Pierre's to the farm to find Elizabeth and some others sitting in the living room. It was Seb, Harvey, Maru, Alex, Haley, and of course, skater boy was there. Damn it. Why did he have to be here?
"Oh, hey Y/N!" Maru waved.
"Hey, Maru," I sighed. I'm not in the mood for social interaction.
"I invited some people over so you can get to know them better," Elizabeth explained, "I know you know their names in all, just think of this as an icebreaker!"
"I'm really tired Liz," I said.
"Oh come on!" She replied, "Tired isn't the same thing as antisocial!"
"Ugh, why do you do this to me?" I groaned. Sometimes, Elizabeth reminds me of Sam.
"Alright what should we do first?" Haley asked.
"How about truth or dare?" Elizabeth said smugly. Everyone agreed.
"Okay I'll go first," I said, "Harvey, truth or dare?"
"Um," he started, "I'll pick dare." I smirked. I think Liz had a feeling where this was going.
"Alright then," I said, "I dare you to...kiss my sister." They we're both blushing, and Elizabeth flipped me off, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek, as red as a tomato.
"Ok then, my turn," Seb said, laughing under his breath as him and Abigail exchanged looks, "Y/N, truth or dare?"
"Hmmm," I said, "Dare I guess."
"Go off with Sam," he laughed, "Alone."
Crap.
"Okay," I grumbled as Sam and I walked off into another room.
"Soooooo," Sam said, scratching his neck, "What do you want to talk about?"
"Nothing," I replied. He looked really sad when I said this. Then again, I was being borderline bitchy towards him. We sat in silence for a while, not paying attention to each other.
"Look, I know you might not like me but I wanted to actually apologize," he mumbled, "For the whole thing with the skateboard."
"Your fine," I started, "I should be apologizing, I'm the one who held a grudge. And I should've given you that Joja Cola."
"Oh," He sighed, "I was worried that I messed things up. Friends?"
"We'll see," I said, "For now, acquaintances."
"Fine with me," Sam said, "Let's get back to the party."
"Alright, Skater Boy," I replied. He chuckled at the nickname.

We were back in the living room, and everyone was laughing.
"Alright," Elizabeth started, "Drinks at the saloon are on me!" Everyone cheered.
"Hey, Liz? I'm not old enough to go into the saloon." I stated.
"What do you know?" Sam said cheerfully, "I'm not either, we can hang out!" I groaned.
"How old are you Sam? Because I'm 18," I said.
"19." He replied.
"Okay it's settled then," Elizabeth said, "Sam? Keep an eye on my baby sibling, kay?"
"You got it," Sam said cheerfully as they walked out the farmhouse door.
"Wanna play video games?" I asked, "I have a bunch in my room."
"Wait, seriously?" Sam asked, fascinated.
"Yup, a little bird told me you like video games," I said, hinting it was Sebastian, "There's also some Joja Cola in the fridge," I replied.
"Sweet!" He exclaimed, "I'll meet you up in a sec."
We ended up playing Journey of the Prairie King all night, or at least till the Liz came home, obviously drunk. We had to help her into bed.
"Tonight was fun," I said as I walked Sam out, not ready to accept that I might start to get along with him.
"Yeah," Sam replied, smiling and scratching his neck, "We should do this again sometime."
"In your dreams, Skater boy," I teased, "Anyway, see you soon."
"Same here," he replied. I waved him off as he walked away from the farm on the gravel road.
Hmmm. Was he really that bad? No, he's still annoying...right?

Sam:❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤