"Of course. I mean, who doesn't? What, am I just a 2D model of evil? I have a life outside my hobbies you know?" She said with an annoyed tone. The voice decided not to press on an started the show. Everyone just went back to normal and things continued as planned.

The seen starts out in a dungeon beneath a rather large mansion. Inside was a seventeen year old boy in a hoody and jeans torturing a muzzled beowolf with its limbs impaled on a metal bed. That boy was Jaune Arc. Known in the smaller parts of the criminal underground as the upcoming Silver Socio.

Everyone looked at the scene either oddly or shocked. Some in between.

"Oh Oum, here we go." Yang groaned while the beacon guys nodded. Tyrian just munched exitedly while Neo looked interested.

"Maybe he's a dangerous vigilante." Pyrrha tried to reason. God, how she hoped that was the case. Everyone gave her a bit of a deadpan look.

"Yeah, cause that's totally better." Roman snarked. Pyrrha resisted the urge to shoot him.

"What can I do for you mother?" Jaune asked a bit too sweetly as he slit open the beasts belly. From the shadows stepped out Juniper arc in her hooded dark purple and silver battle armor.

"I wanted to talk with you about going to Beacon." These words caused him to accidentally jerk up with his dagger and cut open the beowolf's head, killing it. He sighed n disappointment at the loss of his toy.

"Threw me off my game..." he muttered darkly. "Mom, I really don't wanna go. What if everyone there's just a bunch of pansie tree-hugger only-kill-grimm type of warriors? That's lame." Jaune complained.

"Well maybe you'll luck out and find someone who has appreciation for horrifying medieval torture like you." She said soothingly as she held his shoulder.

"A version of Jaune I prefer less. I NEVER EVER thought I'd utter those words." Weiss groaned and her friends sorta agreed.

"Interesting." The incarnation of evil known as Salem said aloud. Neo and Tyrian nodded.

"Maybe." Jaune conceded a bit. "Still, academies are boring. People cry when you hurt them and violence is "bad out of the ring" or some stupid noise like that." Jaune complained bitterly.

"Look, you need to go out and experience the world of hunters. You don't wanna be a simple small time killer of killers do you?" Juniper asked with a cheeky smile. Jaune folded his arms.

"I'm more than happy with that." Jaune said seriously.

"You don't wanna bring honor to our family name?" Juniper asked with a sad tone.

Jaune raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that what my sisters are for?" He asked with sass. Juniper couldn't help but sigh.

"Look, I tried being nice about this. Jaune Bel Arc, if you don't go to Beacon... I'm burning your X-ray and Vav comics. Right in front of you." She said in a menacing tone. Jaune's hair hid his eyes and he tensed up.

There was a moment of silence. Then in a sudden motion, mother and son had daggers at each others neck in a fierce stand off. Their faces were emotionless and their unblinking eyes had an eerie look to them.

Everyone was silent and tense. The beacon people were wide eyed and while Salem and her goons had varying reactions. Salem had an emotionless face while cinder had a raised eyebrow. Mercury and Emerald looked at this scene in a mixture of their master's and enemies reactions. Tyrian was giggling while Neo looked fascinated.